• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Caspy

Rising Storm gameplay LIVE on Wednesday!

There was one question I meant to ask but forgot to in the waves of irrelevant bull****. I'm curious as to how music will be handled in the game, RO2 had those orchestral tunes that took from two distinct but somewhat similar music traditions. In the case of the Pacific theater we have two very...
  2. Caspy

Something coming ...

Seriously guys, you need to stop being such little children about the beta. It will come out when it comes out, but believe me I'm jonesing for it just as much as you are, I just choose to shut up and pretend to wait patiently for it
  3. Caspy

Something coming ...

I was having a hard time playing the games I already own while waiting for RO2 but now with that video everything else looks like a steaming pile of dog****. Also, I love the fact that none of that was scripted, it seriously looked like it could've been animated. 5 stars
  4. Caspy

Blind-Firing

This isn't a huge deal but it piqued my curiosity and I was wondering if anyone had a concrete answer. While watching some of the preview videos of RO2 I realized that they only showed overhead blind-firing. I was just wondering if this will be the only way to blind-fire or if you you can...
  5. Caspy

Possible Player Characters: Police

I will only support this Idea if two of the models are Nick Angle and Danny (bonus points if you get the subtle joke)
  6. Caspy

Character suggestion: A convict

I've always wanted a character with some form of psychosis (my idea is for a pacifist hippie that has a bad acid trip right before the outbreak and turns into a killing machine, because I also like irony) so I'm behind this idea. As for the rapist part, I'm all for pushing the boundaries of...
  7. Caspy

Killing Floor Fan Films - Help

That made me weep tears of pure joy, and blood. Amazing job, man.
  8. Caspy

Favourite character and why

Definitely Aldridge. Before that DLC came out, however, I mainly used Sergeant Davin. The main reason I used Aldridge when I bought the DLC was because everyone else was using DJ Scully and I didn't care much for the other two. As time passed, however, I started to like how Aldridge fit into...
  9. Caspy

[JOKE] Army of Darkness

Why did you delete this? It would have been epic. Deleting this is like eating a burger in front of starving orphans and then incinerating the leftovers.
  10. Caspy

Weapon Melee Concept [Beta]

Woops, my bad. Shoulda looked at the changelog. On another note, however, don't you think that swinging the shotgun and pistol around should do a bit more damage than doing the quick melee? I just thought that because with the swing you could put more force into it.
  11. Caspy

Anything but Killing Floor 2!

^^^^this
  12. Caspy

Anything but Killing Floor 2!

If that happens I want a stale baguette as a beserker weapon
  13. Caspy

Merchandise Comic

Gods damn, I want a flesh pound plushie now. Also, lol at "You hear that men? We're turning into a goddamned sausage-fest"
  14. Caspy

Worst weapon

Man, I was surprised to see the Axe cited so much. I'm honestly better with that beast than I am with the katana/chainsaw. For me, it would have to be the machete. Even when I randomly pick it up on the first wave I barely use it. I say scrap it and replace it a blunt-force melee weapon like a...
  15. Caspy

Weapon Melee Concept [Beta]

Marvelous job you've done here, mate. This could be a great way for non-zerks to detach clots. Only thing is though, could you somehow make it so that the melee can't cut off heads? I wouldn't mind it if it could explode heads.
  16. Caspy

How would you feel about a KF expansion? (Read before voting!)

I like this thread, until I saw the OP was just an excuse to whine about L4D2. Anyhoo, yeah I think this would be a good way to refresh KF. I would personally love to see it turn it back into a gritty ****-in-your-pants horror game it was when it was a mod, it's still got that quality now it's...
  17. Caspy

The [Serious] Character Suggestion Thread

Oh man, that is great. I love it Well, I wanted the ability to play as Jesus without actually being Jesus. C'mon, how cool would that be?
  18. Caspy

The [Serious] Character Suggestion Thread

There have been numerous new character threads but they usually spiral into the general "LOL add a samurai!!!1!1!!" bull****tery. So I decided to create a thread in which one made serious suggestions, It even has a format!! Few Notes: -Please dont comment if you haven't thought out your...
  19. Caspy

Bring back the FP decap

I would like to point out, that compared to the FP of the original mod, this one is kind of nerfed. I mean, he still instills fear into the hearts of grown men but back in the day this ****er meant serious ****ing business, even on easy difficulty. You HAD to have a LAW to make sure he didn't...
  20. Caspy

Berserker weapons.

I kind of like the axe-welded door suggestion but here is the main problem: griefers