• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Archchunk

Reached Hero Rank...

^---stuck at lv6...I have leveled to 7 about 20 times now.
  2. Archchunk

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

It's these moments that make the game well worth playing for me :P I'm not the greatest in the world (I think of myself as not too terrible) but holding off an objective against a bunch of whatever the other side might be at the time just feels so epic. I'm usually the guy in the back with a...
  3. Archchunk

What is the most annoying person in the game?

Didn't see an option for "that guy with an smg that kills you in one shot from across the map", happens to me all too often...it's why I don't play countdown.
  4. Archchunk

Thx for your so called "Optimization"...

After a few patches (not sure which caused it) I'm also getting the 1 second stutter issue. Not sure what to do with it...it ran fine before. I have settings on high with a sprinkle of medium I've tried lower and it runs better as far as FPS but still has this issue....said something ingame and...
  5. Archchunk

Global Stats Reset

Only problem is...how do you know who has actually gotten what? I doubt they have to tell that otherwise this would be an easy situation (just give everyone everything they actually have worked for) Just gotta wait till they fix the problem, then I'm sure they'll make the right decision. For...
  6. Archchunk

Stop being a tourist.

I agree with you but I know where he is coming from, I've found myself in some weird situations in "units" (snickers), or rather the equivalent of that in other games. I personally won't ever join one because it always feels too serious for me, even if they're a fun unit to play with. (Lmao, I...
  7. Archchunk

The most pathetic review I have ever read

I would agree with you, if this was a 14 year old writing in his blog. This is a professional reviewer writing this article, someone who is paid to give an (as much as possible) unbiased review of a game and that includes having correct information. If this guy did this just for fun I think...
  8. Archchunk

The most pathetic review I have ever read

Rofl, that was a good laugh.
  9. Archchunk

Fixed before release?

Even with all the issues this game has right now, if they aren't fixed by the time bf3 I will still love this game more. I refuse to buy another game from DICE for a long time after BC2. I still have issues with BC2 and instead they're off making dlc's trying to get people to pay more money and...
  10. Archchunk

How many hours do have in this game?

Beta : 26hours ish Now : 4 hours It doesn't track correctly, my current hours is more around 10 hours...I haven't played much due to the fact I'm stuck at lv6. It's getting tough to be patient :|
  11. Archchunk

Requried Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming

Hey, when they say they're looking into it they're looking into it. There's no need to be a dick to the developers, they're working hard to try and fix all of this and I personally am extremely impressed they've fixed all of these problems so far so fast especially for a the budget they were on...
  12. Archchunk

I personally couldn't give less of a crap about my k/d it's my unlocking I care about. I'm missing all but the basic guns and *lots* of upgrades. Hell I still play here and there, and I still enjoy it somewhat, but being stuck at level 6 ruins the fun at the end of the match when I watch my...
  13. Archchunk

^ Haven't been able to play properly since it released.
  14. Archchunk

Red Orchestra 2 Update Released - September 21

Woohoo! <3 These are some fast patches...even if they don't necessarily help problems I have at the moment, I'm impressed.
  15. Archchunk

[Error] Profile showing totally random stats

Eh be glad you got stuck at such a high level, I'm stuck at lv6 and I can't get past 7. Had this issue since beta still waiting on it to be fixed.
  16. Archchunk

[Error] Random Achievments Being Awarded

Yep same problem here been waiting for it to get fixed for a while now...(can't go past lv7 honor)
  17. Archchunk

[Error] I've "stolen" personal stats from someone...

I can't level past lv6 at 20% ish through. My friend shot from lv5 to 28 though (he couldn't level past 6 for a while). Hope this gets fixed soon, it's pretty game breaking for me.
  18. Archchunk

Can't install RO2 because RO Ost. installed

If you want an instant fix, make a new steam account. I personally have 2 because one of them had problems/got hacked at one point and I couldn't get it back. It sucks to have to switch back and forth sometimes but steam support wasn't being very helpful at the time.
  19. Archchunk

[Fix] Preorder bonuses?

I haven't been able to either since the game came out...just another thing on the list needing fixing I guess.
  20. Archchunk

Wrong uniform.

Happened to me as well, I killed 7 germans one game, after the game I looked and it gave me a -4 for teamkill. I haven't killed any teammates since the game released (I did on accident once or twice in beta when I first started playing) it's very easy for me to tell at a glance, even in...