• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. shaqism

RS Color blind support

Are there any plans on trying to include some various types of color blind settings? Thanks
  2. shaqism

Native voices bug

Whenever i enable native voices, it defaults back to normal. Can anyone provide any input on this? Re. Fixed it myself, one of my config files was missing the bUseNativeVoices=True. So i stuck that in and it worked
  3. shaqism

Class descriptions

Are the classes going to have a description like in ostfront, detailing what there role is?
  4. shaqism

[Error] Blurry Sniper Scope optics

I don't know if anyone but myself have this issue, both both sniper scopes go kinda blurry after a few minutes of me using them, they go back to normal after i die and the problem repeats itself. Here a picture with the said issue, the sniper rifle in use is the mosin naganat
  5. shaqism

Voice Quality

I noticed sometime when I installed Americas Army 3, that one on runs on unreal 3 and it has a built in teamspeak so the voice quality is amazing. Would it be possible for tripwire to add this in aswell?
  6. shaqism

Emergency reinforcements

I would like to see that the commander could stand out even more in Red Orchestra, possibly he could call an emergency reinforcement once the team is out.
  7. shaqism

Cant seem to chooes perk.

Hi, Im trying to play kf and I cant acess any of my perks :eek:.
  8. shaqism

Favorite perk (Poll)

Curious to see everyone's favorite perk, mines firebug! :D
  9. shaqism

We like to party by the vengaboys

Please add this song ingame, it would be amazing to l.a.w a clot then hear the six flags song :D
  10. shaqism

What does shotgun penetration mean?

Title says all :)