• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Level Design Mapping

Thanks for the positive feedback. It's good to know that I'm not the only one having a hard time with the move from Hammer to UTEditor. Again, thanks guys.
  2. B

Level Design Mapping

Rrraaagggeeee
  3. B

Level Design Mapping

MAPPING IN THE KF EDITOR IS RIDICULOUS! /rant Thanks for listening. I'm just used to Hammer. It's so much easier to use. If anyone knows any good tutorials (other than the ones in the MappingGuide), please let me know. Or, if anyone wants to add me on Steam so I can bother you when I need help...
  4. B

Server UAdminModV095b

Use the Global ID from the player list as the CD Key Hash.
  5. B

Server UAdminModV095b

I figured it out. Although. Is there a way to give/spawn cash? That would be cool to add to an admin mod.
  6. B

Server UAdminModV095b

I think that's part of my problem; I can't get my Admins and Groups tab to be ungrayed and Serverext never creates the tab (that I can see). I have followed the directions pretty closely. I think it has something to do with the fact that I don't have access to Admins and Groups. <shrugs>
  7. B

Server Web Admin

bump. Got the same problem
  8. B

Server UAdminModV095b

I have done all this. It's weird. It's still not working.
  9. B

Server UAdminModV095b

Did you say you got reserved slots working? Howso?