• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

So...

Can we expect an update by the end of this year, or should I just wait till May 2011? :P
  2. N

Yet another stupid berserker idea

Stabbing it with a machete in the neck. The machete would stay in a monsters neck until it would die and it would be doing from 100-200 dmg per second. Would give the machete a use and would help berserkers to kill those nasty big specs like fleshies. The zeds would immidiately rage or somthing...
  3. N

Moar firebug buff ideas

Heres a few ideas: #1: Increase the flamers damage cuz it seriusly feels weak even at level 6 and increase the ammo capacity further (640 ammo at lvl 6 sounds alot but it runs out quite fast unless u use burst of fire which are very weak) #2: Increase the burn time because its kinda short and...
  4. N

Weapon ideas (pro)

I was thinking of a new weapon and i came out with... My little pony bombies
  5. N

Shotguns underpowered...

Shotguns need a small buff in terms of damage because they deal way too low dmg (especially in comparison to Mr. Sharpshooters). 1 shotgun shot doesnt even 1 hit a gorefast on hard (rarely does) a whole clip of AA12 bullets doesnt kill a FP while the m14 kills him in a few headshots or crossbow...
  6. N

Suggestion regarding weapons?

Well, in my playtime of KF ive had a blast and i just came up with a suggestion. It quite often happens that you run out of ammo for your guns (in servers that have more than 6 people even more often) so why cant we pick up ammo from the guns that lie on the floor either from dead teammates or...
  7. N

Idea for commando perk

Ive just had an idea to improve commando just a bit... If he can see cloaked stalkers then why cant he see cloaked patriarch? Make it so he can see cloaked patriarch and give it a 5%-10% speed buff so its actually worth using it cuz i noticed that almost noone uses commando.