• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

What are your feelings on the beta update? (here are mine)

Demo is by far the most underwhelming perk in the game. You don't really do major damage and you have really low ammo capacity for all guns. I feel like they should've just replaced the RPG with the M32 since the RPG is useless anyway.
  2. N

When will the next update hit?

I just hope they managed to fix the bug with shotguns where point blank shots dont even register <_<
  3. N

An idea or two

You sir, are crazy. You're basically suggesting a super duper overpowered sharpshooter x10 perk. Thank you and no
  4. N

Let's make a difference

-Reduce the price of grenades overall, especially for demolitions and a bit for support (and if possible, increase the blast radius a bit)
  5. N

So...

Can we expect an update by the end of this year, or should I just wait till May 2011? :P
  6. N

What order to you rank the perks in

1.Sharpshooter 2.Firebug (always 2nd or 3rd in kills with it :D Most awesummm evar!) 3.Commando 4.Support 5.Berserker 6.Medic 7.Demolitions (Killing Floors ''Smoker'')
  7. N

Tactics Tips to survive hard & Suicidal.

Tapping is pretty much the best thing you can do, tap slower if your enemies are far away, and start tapping faster as soon as they get too close :P Also if you're going with firebug, I recommend that you start as a berserker (if your lvl 4,5,6) for the first wave, buy a katana and change to...
  8. N

Is it true the next update will include (from fun to another suggestion fest)

A buff for firebug and berserker (especially firebug) and nerf for T3 weapons. Id be happy just with the firebug buff, if it never comes then imma quit this game for some time <.<
  9. N

KFWDT wants suggestions - SMGs

Uzi. Beats the hell out of mp7 with its .45 ACP bullets. And why do you ppl want the mp5 to be STRONGER than mp7 if the mp7 was designed to be stronger (and it is IRL)
  10. N

Tactics Commandos: the most useless perk ever?

To anwser your question: Yes, you are Bye ^^
  11. N

Tier 4 weapons thread

YES MORE STRONG WEAPONS TIER 200: Handgun that shoots nuclear bombs
  12. N

I Feel Really Bad

Like those 5-6 dollars are alot -.-
  13. N

The Full Killing Floor Story!

It needs a sequel! Killing floor 2 1.0 xD
  14. N

I played some KF 1.0 today too and I must say that im quite impressed with it and I like it more than the retail. The atmosphere is much darker/scarier and it really scared me at times unlike the super polished retail version. The zombies are also a pain since it takes like a whole clip to kill...
  15. N

I just realized that KF 1.0 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more awesome than the retail (atleast from what I saw in the videos) and im definately gonna try it out now, epecially because it looks like a challange :) TY :D
  16. N

Teleporting Specimen "Specter"

Epic idea and would be a great addition to the game :D /sign
  17. N

Did the zerker community give up?

14 bucks to anyone who finally shuts this guy up And yeah just wait for TWI to update...they still update more and faster than any other company <.<
  18. N

Increasing the overall difficulty of KF

T3 weapons less damage Specimen health/damage boost All T3 cost 2500-3000 (less on suicidal) for lvl 6 3500 for lvl 0 More spawns/more zombies on the map at same time More grenade damage Sharpshooter damage lower by 30%, m14 ammo lowered, more recoil for SS Increase patriarch hp Thank you
  19. N

New firebug weapon (I know but, but you gota check this out)

Been suggested before But id love to have ANYTHING new added to the firebug :P This would fit in quite nicely tho
  20. N

Left Floor Dead.

Why dont we trade them our trader? Maybe that way we get a hawtie someday for a trader