• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Scrake exhaust?

Has anyone else noticed with the update that Scrakes now emit exhaust from their chainsaws? It makes them more visible at a distance and helps you pick them out of crowds. Did this come with the update? Or have I just not noticed before?
  2. E

This ground fire cannot hurt me!

I don't know if it annoys any other firebug, but watching specimens walk right through fire that's on the ground and not igniting them rather annoys me. I'll shoot a some napalm at them, and it lands right at their feet. Because it didn't hit them directly, they don't take any damage/ignite. I...
  3. E

Gear changes

I was thinking to make the classes more specialized and to reinforce teamwork, to remove the syringe from all classes but medic, and welder from all classes but support. This would make people rely on a specific person rather than hoping someone will weld the door or heal them. Another...
  4. E

Tactics Headshot Mapping

I thought that it'd be a great help to the community if we tried to put together a visual guide for critical headshots. What I mean is, take pictures of each specimen, point out where to aim to hit it's critical headshot box, and post it here. I know a lot of people have trouble getting...
  5. E

Penetration

I noticed that the Handcannon gets slight penetration. I tested this on Clot Buster by lining them up and firing. If you watch, the clot behind the one you aimed at will flinch or do the flailing arm thing like they just got hit. My suggestion is that since 2 out of the 3 Sharpshooter weapons...
  6. E

Machete/Axe Alt-Fire!

I was thinking, since the Knife and Chainsaw both have an alt-fire, why not give the Machete and Axe alt-fires? Possible Alt-fires I've thought up are... Machete: Lunge - Stab attack that does more damage and can possibly hit a specimen behind it. 2 birds with 1 stone deal. 2 handed chop -...
  7. E

Toggle weapon auto pickup

We need a toggle for weapon auto pick up. It is INCREDIBLY annoying when you're trying to gun down a mob and you accidentally pick up another gun, and switch to it. The time it takes for the animation to finish is long enough to dim your chances of survival. It's also annoying when you...
  8. E

Better flashlight?

Is anyone else not really satisfied with the current flashlight? I think the cone of light surrounding it and the way it lights up some areas kinda lame. And how the light seems to come from BEHIND your pistol/shotgun. If the light is on the barrel, the back of your gun should be just as dark as...
  9. E

Clawed up screen?

I don't mind getting my screen shook or the blood splatter, but the claw marks on my screen are a bit much when a stalker hits me. And why is it only the stalker? Why not slash marks for the gore fast or bite marks for the clots? Anyone else dislike this feature? (if anyone knows how to...
  10. E

Tactics Damage Chart

Is anyone up to creating a damage chart for the weapons? I don't know how people figured some of it out (saw somewhere with the bullpulp damage) but I think it'd be very helpful to get a chart out so people knew numbers vs bar lengths. Also, does anyone know how the fire damage works? I know it...
  11. E

No Scrake Headshot?

With every other specimen (Patriarch and Siren excluded), you can decap them and let them bleed out. In my experiences (and those of whom I've questioned), it's impossible to behead a scrake without it's health being extremely low. I find this quite unfair, since it is possible to do so with the...
  12. E

More traders?

How about a different trader for each shop, and each shop individual for each trader? A different model with their own voice clips in each shop would be nice, wouldn't it? Personally, I'd love to buy the chainsaw from a gristly looking man with an eye-patch and some Guinness on the counter/in...
  13. E

More traders?

How about a different trader for each shop, and each shop individual for each trader? A different model with their own voice clips in each shop would be nice, wouldn't it? Personally, I'd love to buy the chainsaw from a gristly looking man with an eye-patch and some beer on the counter. And...
  14. E

Dm?

I didn't want to post this in the Ideas and Suggestions sub forum because I think that should just be for the original game. How about a KF : DM in the future? Think about it, it'd be really fun. Obviously some perks would have to be edited, or maybe just do without the perks in general. But it...
  15. E

Commando Perk Complaint?

Everyone complains about how leveling the Commando perk is ridiculous because of the kill count for Stalkers. I was thinking that, since Commandos generally take out the nuisance specimens, why not add crawlers to that list? They spawn about as much as stalkers, maybe a bit more, and they're...
  16. E

Tactics Commando Tips

1. Let's face it; Bullpulp isn't a heavy damage dealer. Unless you're aiding your teammates or you're solo, don't waste your time trying to gun down a Scrake, FP, or the Patriarch. Spend your time picking off Crawlers, Sirens, Stalkers, Gorefasts, Bloats, and Clots (in that order if possible)...
  17. E

I <3 the MP5

I know it's kind of overused, but I would be lying if I said I didn't love the MP5. Basically, just an alternative to the dual 9mm pistols. Pros: Faster RoF (full auto) Ammo pooling with pistols Cons: Weight (dual pistols adds 4 weight right? Maybe 6 weight) No Perk to add to accuracy/damage...
  18. E

Voice Clip -> Model & Custom Portrait

It'd be pretty cool to have the voice clips from your player be relative to the character model you chose. This goes without saying more voice clips as (if) more models are added. Also, it'd be cool to see a custom portrait option added. Being able to upload your own portrait would make each...
  19. E

Rifle/Crossbow changes?

The rifle should have the piercing ability if the crossbow does. If you think about it, a crossbow bolt has more surface area, therefore there has more friction when passing through it's target, making it slow down more. Unless the bolts are covered in Astroglide or something, I find it kinda...
  20. E

Small Obstacle Climbing

I know there are the invisible boundaries for a reason; to prevent getting to places unreachable by regular specimens and exploiting them. But don't you think it's a bit much when I can't even jump on a little block? (e.g. the little thing right outside of West London's trader shop on the...