• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Level Design SDK - Need help with some Brushes

Currently I am working on my first map. It is set up to use a tileset, a bunch of tiny squares the fit together the form a hallway, room, etc (Think the dungeons in Oblivion or Fallout 3). Anyway, most of the map looks the same around the walls (its a mine shaft, so it has the wooded supports...
  2. J

Level Design MurderBasement Map Pack Beta

Hello Everyone, Over the last few days some friends and I began to compile a map pack that we could give out to everyone in our group so we could all play the same maps quickly without waiting on someone to download it. After a lot of talking we decided to release this as a map pack for others...
  3. J

SDK Noob needs some help =)

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the SDK and I can't figure out this one little glitch that I have run into. The SDK has worked fine but now that I actually want to use it the mapping section it shows up white and I can't see anything with the map. I tried opening a map and I uninstalled...