• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

'Bug' Zapper! (Firebug Weapon Suggestion)

I really like this idea and can see it being very good in close quarters situations. I just think it would have some weaknesses in terms of crowd control in the "more open" maps (e.g. farm). Also on a side note: i find it hard to believe that specimens can walk "through" already placed fire. In...
  2. D

Riot Shield?

It has been posted many times, Im not mad at you or anything when i say that. People like Krieg Jager have been coming up with some good ideas for a riot shield, so I don't think the community is against the idea. Personally i like it.:)
  3. D

Ak-47 appearance

Umm to sway a little off topic, does the folding stock ever fold back? when ever i look at mine it is still folded is this normal or what?
  4. D

Next Patch Expectations

You remind me of the media trying to work everybody up about something of small importance.
  5. D

Weapon request

You sir, are here by declared my hero.
  6. D

Loading screen images...

I swear this idea has come up before. But in any case, I agree too:)
  7. D

Regarding the Machete

Yes i like this.:D
  8. D

New weapon and upgrade ideas - Molotov cocktails anyone?

I know, replace the syringe needles with needles used on AIDS patients. A slow painful death to the specimens. No just kidding. I like some of the ideas though like throwing axes. Adds a bit of range to the berserker class.
  9. D

Laser weapon

Austin Powers never gets old.
  10. D

Killing Floor Update Predictions

Im just saying people abuse it.
  11. D

Killing Floor Update Predictions

Oh no, this thread should not exist. We had a kinda of "guess when the so and so comes out" for the empire total war forums, and good thing it was closed because people just used it to gain post counts. Sure in the beginning it was fun to see when people thought it was coming but then it got out...
  12. D

Player Avatar

Sounds good:).
  13. D

Horrible Experience

Over under, or side by side. I prefer over under. Pick up some Skeet clays, and hit the range. Most fun you will ever have.:). EDIT: that was stupid of me because the one in killing floor is Side by side. Nevermind.
  14. D

Weapon request

Not one thing constructive, His general point was to not add weapons. That idea hurts no one and only helps, sounds pretty constructive to me.
  15. D

Silenced 9mm

Oh, maybe the specimens won't see me with the rest of the team if i have my silenced 9mm.
  16. D

Zombie spectator feature

Yummy, lapdances and icecream. As of of now, you have my support for this idea.:). On a serious note though, this really is a good idea which gives the spectators at least something to do.
  17. D

Heavy Metal Patch

Yes the waiting has been terrible:cool:. I am very anxious to destroy some zeds with the AK.
  18. D

Too many Agent Smiths

Man if they did that skin I would piss my pants with joy. Matrix is so bad ***.
  19. D

Any chance of KF being rebuilt for UT3

Ha. smooth move
  20. D

New Defence Alliance 2 Mod + Specimen Survival Trailer

Something about that Soon makes me uncomfortable. too many times have i heard that only to have it released eons later.