• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Sound Music Volume

in my map mine custom music is also loud but also the default boss rock music loud as hell! i dont know how it came so hard or how to change it help!!
  2. S

Final Map KF-Origins

what do you mean? it was designed at a certain height that ppl shud die if they fall in or didnt they fall at all?
  3. S

Final Map KF-Origins

4. S

Final Map KF-Origins

hmm weird i didnt put any ammopickups in the level though
  5. S

Level Design Placing path node tips anyone?

use forced and probihited paths
  6. S

Level Design l4d textures to kf

oh w8 the problem was that the textures wasnt 8 bit but 8 bit completely ruins the texture anything to do about it/
  7. S

i tried dds and bmp and i also did mylevel but still it gives me nothing
  8. S

ok but i tried to import my texture but its not working its not showing up in my texture browser theres is no space between the directory and such ...
  9. S

is it okay then to edit KF WALL textures for the use of KF maps??
  10. S

hey guys long time ago i made custom WALL, FLOOR, CEILING textures for l4d to make it scarier but never released it i edited the official wall textures but is it possible just to take it over to kf? or isnt it allowed bcoz of the copy right orso? heres the link what i made *pls dont post in...
  11. S

Final Map KF-Origins

KF-OriginsVer2 to maps folder Origins.ogg to music folder lava.uax to sounds folder
  12. S

request : spawn with bullpup

im aware of that i have other private plans with the mutator
  13. S

*kiss*
  14. S

A note about the locked characters

managed to take some pics, but i dont recognize a girl in 1 of those new models??
  15. S

A note about the locked characters

any pic of those new characters??
  16. S

Final Map KF-Origins

i added lots of content and fixed alot for the map contest but didnt released it yet i added lava where u can fall in, thin wooden plank where u have to walk over to get to the other side and many more
  17. S

Run away, shoot. Run, away, shoot.

Origins as in my map KF-Origins? hihi, ive been working alot on it for the competition but didnt released it yet. Lots and lots of content added like the top floor being broken so u have to walk over a thin wooden plank and not to fall off and die. Also that room with lots of yellow liquids...
  18. S

bump
  19. S

any1 can make me a mutator that makes u spawn with a bullpup? if possible with lots lots of ammo?
  20. S

Level Design KFSPZombieKillVolume

is this suppose to kill zombies that enters the volume?? if it is suppose to do that, well it doesnt work the zombie still walks around harmless in the volume