• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Aurien

Server Web GUI | What does this latest update mean for me?

So as the title says, what does this latest update mean for me as a server operator? Am I going to get the ability to remove people via the web gui again? I've never run or had any kind of scripting to auto-remove people, so how does the new local admin filter affect my servers appearing on a...
  2. Aurien

Server Admins - Turn Your Servers Off

Personally, until I can kick from the web interface again, my servers will not be on and I won't be playing. I run servers so I can get rid of morons who play medic, yet don't heal. Who can't understand that they need to stand in the purple so the team gets money. You want to disable my ability...
  3. Aurien

Vivox | VOIP Audio Quality Sucks

This new Vivox VOIP system seems to have really degraded the audio quality of the game. I used to be able to communicate with my friends fine in game, but now most people sound like garbage. With no changes, we can jump over to Mumble and it sounds just fine. Is there a server side setting to up...
  4. Aurien

Open Multiple Crates at Once

Like the title says, we should be able to just open multiple crates at once. I have 58 Dosh Vault crates at the time of writing this, and having to do each one individually sucks. Let me open all at once and let me scroll through the results. Then you could just add a multiple select, then...
  5. Aurien

Server Intermittent server crashes

Since this latest update I've been getting intermittent crashes shortly after loading a level. I've only been able to catch the screen output for two so servers so far. Has anyone else been getting these? Quite large logs. https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5jiwuzqcm1wxr7/Server04_crash.zip?dl=0...
  6. Aurien

Server Import Bans?

Anyone try this feature out and have any luck with it? I've tried exporting from a server, uploading it to my webserver, and then pointing another server to import from that URL, but it just crashes the server.
  7. Aurien

Server SteamCmd Ubuntu Repository

Anyone know which repository steamcmd has been placed into? It's not in the multiverse repository anymore.
  8. Aurien

Server 1035 Update - Server Crash?

Anyone else getting random server crashes on the 1035 update? Server Log 04: [24150.60] Log: === Critical error: === Infinite script recursion (250 calls) detected KFAIController_ZedSiren KF-ContainmentStation.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.KFAIController_ZedSiren_12 Function...
  9. Aurien

[Error] Alternate version of sound bug

I know there is the no sound after map change bug that TWI is aware of. I occasionally get since the stat reset patch were my only sound will come through the right channel after map change. I have a Creative X-Fi soundcard.
  10. Aurien

[Error] Tank unable to move to other crew position

I've ran into this bug twice now, second time was on the Red October Factory map Russian side and don't remember which map it was the first time it happened. I believe it was the German tank though. I've only had it happen at the beginning of the second round on the first spawn. I'll spawn in...
  11. Aurien

Remove tank ai gunners

They're ****ing ridiculous. They shoot through smoke and always get head shots. Take less than .2 seconds to acquire and kill any enemy in sight. Have excellent wall hacks too. All you do is park a tank near the enemy spawn and rack up the kills. It's not even worth playing maps with tanks anymore.
  12. Aurien

Match replay system

It'd be nice to be able to replay previous matches you've played. The best system I've seen is the one Call of Duty: Black Ops implemented. It could use some improvements such as a search, more info in the select menu on each map, but those are small changes. Being able to go back and watch any...
  13. Aurien

Squad -|TBV|- Server IP Change

For everyone who had our servers in their favorites, you'll have to update those. Some network hardware upgrades were performed causing the IP's to change. Servers still using the same names as before.
  14. Aurien

Server Tired of this crappy server software

I just wanted to vent on my way out. This server software is the worst. I can see now why no one builds online game using the unreal engine. It's absolute crap. Config files are way longer than they need to be. Just extra crap for you to sift through. I've gone from Linux to Windows and nothing...