• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. lethalvortex

KF Lethalvortex unreleased Muts (Monsters,perk)

thats wierd they always did on my server. could be that the door mabe to small for the monsters but i will give it a try.
  2. lethalvortex

all sounds are actually done by me xD of the trial monsters
  3. lethalvortex

added the health status on order hope it helps you out!:)
  4. lethalvortex

Hey, everyone i use to run a kf server where i made some mods for. i never released them at all. some people asked me to release them so here it is. since its just sitting on my hd not doing anything. i will update this post with more once i get time to add them Install just unpack the rar...
  5. lethalvortex

Level Design Problem with Pan/Rot/Scale

thanks man this worked:D
  6. lethalvortex

Level Design Problem with Pan/Rot/Scale

got a small bug when i try to open the scaling window i see this http://s24.postimg.org/u2k7fcir7/bug.jpg i tried delete the unrealed.ini No effect then i tried reinstall sdk same problem. thanks
  7. lethalvortex

Final Map KF-TheEndangered Trial (Jumping/Park-our) Map Part 1 (Final)

Nice man. i was hoping to see more trial maps. thank you for making this i be trying it out :D anyway try saving textures into mylevel inside the map its not hard to do. just make a map call package MyLevel apply texture to wall save level done. its inside ur map then! also dit u use...
  8. lethalvortex

KF Doom III

i made some core maps into objectives type maps something different then wave all the time. Grap Some maps u need collect items. some u need to go from start to finish. U only need rename the Mutator to doom3kfbeta1.u should work then unless. the mutator has changed most class names. 8maps total
  9. lethalvortex

Beta Map TrialIwannabethemapv4 Shoot/Jumping

it does work for my server. but i dont make it start the map right away. try make a vote for it on webadmin. that works for me. also u can try to singleplayer run it. if that works. then u know server is missing a file.
  10. lethalvortex

do u have doompawnskf mut from marco? i use the mut for the respawn and the faster walking. ;) ye thats the monster code. but the map should auto detect it. if it still doesnt work try add to serverpackage=custommonsterv1 in killingfloor.ini
  11. lethalvortex

dit u read the readme? source readme --------------------------------------------------------------------- Install guide --------------------------------------------------------------------- Unpack the folders into killingfloor folder located in steam/steamapps/common/killingfloor drag the...
  12. lethalvortex

I was playing the game "i wanna be the guy" kinda gave me the idea to make a trial thats really hard. so i started making it. here is result. Also some new monsters that i made! :D pictures download mirror install instructions is in the rar file. also look my other trial maps for instructions...
  13. lethalvortex

Code Custom Perks. Fun perks.

go to your killingfloor folder make Folder called SealPerksv3 make another folder in sealperksv3 call it Classes then go to your system folder in killingfloor folder Run this command ucc batchexport sealperksv3 class uc ..\sealperksv3\classes note makesure u have the sealperksv3.u file into...
  14. lethalvortex

Beta Map kf-minecraft

aha tnx for the info:) i also had to make the leafs not collide since ppl where camping on the tree`s then on the castle so i made zombies be able to jump up there. ppl really like to camp:P
  15. lethalvortex

Beta Map kf-minecraft

agree :D
  16. lethalvortex

Beta Map kf-minecraft

17. lethalvortex

Beta Map kf-minecraft

ye i tried a map with breakable blocks but once i had like 40.000 mesh it kinda became unplayable:P
  18. lethalvortex

Beta Map kf-minecraft

i made a map based on minecraft! its a normal wave map. pictures download mirror simple map hope you like it!:rolleyes:
  19. lethalvortex

just decompile it. if u dont know how let me know.
  20. lethalvortex

Pm send. any problems let me know:)