• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

What do you think of Steam?

I personaly love steam, it enables mass distribution and updating/patches easily. I cant understand why people complain about it, maybe the ones who hate it are new and they dont understand. Ive had Steam since the old Counter-Strike days and I have never had a bad experience with it, their...
  2. B

Update?

Am I the only one, because there wasnt any update news on steam or ROOST news server, there wasnt any patch that got downloaded and nothing is diffrent... is it just me?
  3. B

Request to Tripware...

There is a problem with servers, there are very few (with players, and servers that arent full) and alot of the servers that are up have 120+ ping. Is there anyway that you guys could host your own servers for us to play on? It will lag alot less if you use a dedicated server. Im sure you can...
  4. B

Steam Patches?

Will Steam be realsing patches that will automaticaly update like other steam games? Or if there are any patches will you have to find them and download them your slef? I ask because this isnt a Vavle made game.
  5. B

Campaign Mode?

Hi, I bought this game off of steam a couple weeks ago, and i was wondering if there would be a single player campaign or something like that. I am sure I will still enjoy it if there isn't, but it would be nice to have a single player mode.