• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. The Fortune

Your favorite improvements in RO:2 over RO:Ostfront

Definitely, I'm working on a rural map right now. As for improvements... the animation really struck me as a vast improvement, graphics overall are much better but that's an obvious one. Gameplay wise everything just feels a lot more fluid, especially when it comes to controlling your avatar.
  2. The Fortune

My stats have jumped insanely high

Yep, this happened to me too, a thousand or so kills and a bunch of achievements.
  3. The Fortune

RO2 SDK Preview Release

I'd really appreciate a key please, it's been too long since I've used UnrealED and I'd like a refresher. EDIT: Awesome, thank you.
  4. The Fortune

Is this what wanted? To run over your Patriarch? Vehicles here...

Heh, used to play that mod back in the day. Was damned cool.
  5. The Fortune

Wow, just messad around with it now. Tried it with 70 specimens per wave, fleshpounder only, clot only, gorefast only and it was a hell of a lot of fun. The Fleshpounds really tore up the tank. This has a lot of potential, for one thing it felt a lot like Carmageddon/Mad Max. Throw in some big...
  6. The Fortune

I maybe able to make a map quick, a big open one.
  7. The Fortune

Horrible Experience

Hahah, it's not slang, it's just what they're called in the UK, it's printed on the boxes, just how you have band aid over there ;) Living in Canada at the moment I've noticed a lot of funny different terms. A lot come from brands. As for the shotgun... LOL. At least it wasn't a chainsaw you...
  8. The Fortune

Crawlers

Because although possible, the code to make things run along walls is really buggy and a real pain in the *** to do anything with.
  9. The Fortune

Level Design Zombiezonevolume bug?

I had a similiar problem with blocking volumes a while back. On the first rebuild everything the duplicated volumes wouldn't work when I tested them. On the second rebuild however, they worked, pretty weird.
  10. The Fortune

Oh. My. God. I've always wanted a Half Life 2 chopper! Can't wait to get back with the Goliath either... Now, how about some RO tanks? :D
  11. The Fortune

A few, realistic suggestions by ANTHEM.

Apparently the bio mismatch is a mistake. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=474591&posted=1#post474591
  12. The Fortune

Dr. Gary Glover, the truth?

Hahah nice, I was right then...
  13. The Fortune

Questions for UT2k4/Killing Floor SDK users.

What kind of idea?
  14. The Fortune

Dr. Gary Glover, the truth?

What's up with his character bio, there's two versions. 'Dr Gary Glover: Sent in as part of the emergency response team, Dr Glover managed to survive infection* inside his Hazmat suit.' -From www.killingfloorthegame.com 'Dr. Gary Glover: As one of the only survivors from the Horzine Biotics...
  15. The Fortune

A few, realistic suggestions by ANTHEM.

How strange... well I can't say you're wrong and I can't say I'm right. Infection is never mentioned anywhere else though.
  16. The Fortune

Too many Agent Smiths

I like playing as him because I have a thing for Stormtroopers, groin protection and shiny breastplates. For reals.
  17. The Fortune

Disabling seeing DLCs

I think it would be much easier to suggest to people not to wear that particular skin on a FF map.
  18. The Fortune

Any chance of KF being rebuilt for UT3

It would make sense for a KF2 on UT3, after RO:HOS comes out... but you're looking at a couple of years into the future I'm guessing.
  19. The Fortune

Level Design [WIP] KF-Fortress

Just to let everyone know, the beta for this is downloadable right now. This map looks completely different from above, let me know how it plays, it's my first unrealed map and my first publicly released map. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=35248
  20. The Fortune

Beta Map KF-Fortress_v1

Thanks for that, by the way, the screenshots were made with an fov of 120, for the level preview pictures... I noticed everything looks slanted, don't worry about that ;)