• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

!rtd for Killing Floor (by KFMods.com)

Well, weird is that it did(does) work at my dedi server when I tested it.. I guess I already had that file put there manually then :/ - My excuses anyhow
  2. S

I forgot a file - I reuploaded it @ the website :) Download it again and you'll see it'll contain the missing file :) Thanks for reporting!
  3. S

Does work... I'm running it on my REMOTELY hosted dedicated server with the files directly downloaded from kfmods.com ... Join this server if you do not believe me => http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/78.46.51.6:7728/ One note (as stated in the readme) - You have to say !rtd in public...
  4. S

This mutator brings the 'Roll The Dice' gamble system seen in many other games to Killing Floor. Usage is simple for the players: They just need to type !rtd in chat (not team chat) to gain a random advantage or disadvantage. The admin has full control on the reroll time (time between rolls)...
  5. S

Code Fixed Perks mutator

Yeah I'd like to keep it on my site only atm. I'll try to update the zip file this evening. I'm hoping to release my roll the dice mutator this evening with some (not all that I want yet) 'dice faces' build in :) I will allow people to extend on this mutator, the sourcecode of the 'base face'...
  6. S

Code Trying to make a Bullpup mod, but compile gets a bunch of wee errors.

On what class does BullpupFire extend on?
  7. S

Code Fixed Perks mutator

If it is a dedicated server -either through the webadmin OR by modifying killingfloor.ini I'm at work atm and dont know the exact entry name - could anyone else enlighten him on that? :P
  8. S

Code Accessing the Pawn that belongs to a Controller?

IF you would have typed C.Pa (from pawn) you would see its in the list :) It shows all the functions/vars AVAILABLE in that class :P Also, you can ctrl+click a 'class' (for example PlayerController) and it would open the file where it is located. Also handy :) My new mutator is almost...
  9. S

3D & Animation In need of a Mine model for the Mine mutator!

I'd like to see a vid of the placing of one - since that is what we're lacking atm
  10. S

Code Accessing the Pawn that belongs to a Controller?

Woden, I really suggest you search for and install the editor named Wotgreal. You then would have seen that you have to do C.Pawn to get its pawn (Wotgreal supports 'intellisense') Also I suggest you join us on irc @ irc.gamesurge.net on the channel #kfmods Me and a couple of other...
  11. S

Rick_D supplied me with a perfect mine model, and is working on more nice trix ;) Once all is done, we'll be requesting TW to whitelist the mines mutator so perks still work when using them :)
  12. S

Hey everyone, I'm in need for a model of a mine for my mutator 'Mines!' (see kfmods.com mutator section) Anyone who is able to do this? :)
  13. S

Server Slow downloading from Dedicated Server

Cant the admins modify the download system (since they have the sources) so that they can increase the upload speed (without running a redirect) ?
  14. S

Level Design KF-Asylum Beta 3 Release

I'm hosting it on one of my servers @ kfmods.com now :) http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/78.46.51.6:7748/
  15. S

Server Server providers that offer more than 6 slots?

I could host a couple of servers (@ kfmods.com) :) It doesn't come with fancy control panel ofc but I have basic stuff automated (including forcing a max player limit > 6)
  16. S

Code Fixed Perks mutator

Thank you for reporting - fixed :) Updated version available on the site!
  17. S

Code Fixed Perks mutator

I just finished my own version of this idea. It has a GUI and uses no binds. Currently repick is only allowed on death and if the server admin allows it! It is also the server admin that configures at what level the perks are set. You can download it @...
  18. S

how about an advertising forum?

I agree with him :P
  19. S

KFMods.com now offers kf server hosting as well - Cheapest price possible!

Afaik my price is lower than anything I could find. And I am currently working on a CP as we speak :) edit: And I do have a url redirect (just not compressed atm) :)
  20. S

KFMods.com now offers kf server hosting as well - Cheapest price possible!

Hey all, just informing that I now also am able to host a couple of KF servers for the cheapest price possible. The income is used for nothing more than to pay the rent of my server (hosting kfmods.com / public kf servers) so renting a server actually means that you'll be supporting the...