• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Cant host WTF

Yes friends cant join in my room thro steam !!! and idk if my sever shows up
  2. P

Cant host WTF

suddenlink
  3. P

Cant host WTF

I have all my ports open !!! And no firewall up and my game keeps telling me i have to open my ports wtf what do i do now and im hard wired to my modem and not my router do i have to add the ports in or what ? Plz someone help me !!!:(
  4. P

Funny Youtube KF Video - Money!!!

YouTube - killing floor co op movie
  5. P

Funny Youtube KF Video - Money!!!

watch mine too lol
  6. P

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

Since KF is so photogenic with the ZEDtime and all, I figured I'd stick this thread...post everything ya got! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :D:DHERES MY VIDEO I PUT TOGETHER LOL :D and everyone post ur vids too !!! YouTube...
  7. P

The: post your in-game screenshots thread!

CHECK MY VIDEO OUT KINDA NOT GOOD BUT ILL HAVE THE BETTER VERSION OUT SOON LOL YouTube - killing floor
  8. P

Ports used by Killing Floor

sooo we have to add these ports in ? cuzz im not seeing them there in my firewall settings right ohh and i hav vista ?
  9. P

Unable to host (Listen/Dedicated) or join a game

when u mean ports were can i find this on vista in firewall settings which lets the game connect to the net right ? I have that enabled but still when i host i cant get my friends in but other ppl can join WTF ? ANYONE HELP ME HERE