• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Controls

Hi, I have a CH Products Pro Throttle. I was wanting to map RO keys to it. I have everything mapped & working with the exception of one thing. What I want to do is combine forward & strafe(rt & lft) to one key. Does anyone use CH Products and is there a way to do this for RO? Thanks, HB
  2. J

trouble w/ new RO install

Hi, I've been playing RO ever since it's official release. I built a new machine and I'm having trouble. I can start the game just fine, play the practice mode, setup keys, etc. However, I'm having trouble connecting to multiplayer. Each and every time I've tried to connect to MP, my computer...
  3. J

Critical errors since the latest patch

S!, Every since the latest patch, I've been experiencing alot of Critical error crashes. This one is just an example, but this one is the most frequent. The other is a memory crash. Thanks, HB Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: AuthenticAMD...
  4. J

T34 vs Tiger; the future

S!, I know there is a lot of discussion going on about this game. We all know that RO is really a FPS and not a true tank sim. For those that want a real tank sim, well, the prayers may be answered in the near future. A new sim is on the horizon called T-43 vs Tiger. For more information about...