• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Server Linux KF Dedicated Server Tutorial

./ucc-bin server DA2-BlackGold.rom?game=DA2.DefenceAlliance?VACSecured=true?AdminName=HEREISAADMINNAME?AdminPassword=ANDHEREAPASSWORD?Mutator=da2.mutkf -nohomedir -multihome=HEREISTHEINTERNETIP -mod=DA2 ini=DA2.ini The forum splits the commandline so watch for breaks in the part where the...
  2. T

Server iptables block icculus.org

I know icculus.org coded the linux binaries for the ut servers. I set up the itables and opened the needed ports for kf. everything is working fine on the Server. When i check my iptables.log I have many lines like this: The KF server is trying to connect to icculus.org. Why does he do this? Can...
  3. T

Check your spelling Linux is always case sensitive. Here is my german howto to set up a linux killing floor server: http://serverwiki.sp12.speed-hoster.eu/index.php/Killingfloor
  4. T

Server Tool to automatically restart the server after crash? (Windows / Linux)

A `is missing sry for that. Try this: #!/bin/sh #clear if[[ `screen -ls |grep KF1` ]] then echo else /AHZ-KF1.sh restart fi
  5. T

Server Server Crash

The number is 170 at my side
  6. T

Server Server Crash

Here some Crashlogs in wich i removed some Startparamteres like multihome admin ect.: 1 f69fbfd85f099b7880d057da9ff7c9c7 11 16011 1248522102 Debian-40-etch-32-minimal 6 1 0 1 3339 (128.29) 0 Jul 23 2009 16:11:00...
  7. T

Server Server Crash

After this update i still having trouble and getting a similar error. At the end of the map (survived/whipe out) i get kicked from the server. When i reconnect i can see the your squad was (...) screen. Than the server switches to the next map. Here i cant select a perk. Shortly after it the...
  8. T

Server Server Crash

Downloading the update right now. Tomorrow i can tell if it works...
  9. T

Server Server Crash

I run 3 servers on a Debian Etch installation. Everything works great till some maps are played. At the end of a random map, it does not matter if it is stock or custom, also happens when the team wins and gets whiped out, all the players get kicked and the map does not change. If i reconnect...
  10. T

Server KF Whitelist Mutator Suggestion List

I Guess it is also blacklisted?
  11. T

Server [URGENT!] Deleted files while server running

My guess is that your custom content is corrupted. I had the problem once. Having coruppted map in your maps folder will cause the server to crash right after starting/mapchange when it is in the directory even if you do not switch to this map. Move it to a new folder or delete it and try...
  12. T

Server Dedicated Server Trouble: Shows up with LAN but nowhere else

Use the multihome startparameter with your INTERNET IP If you dont the game will look up the lan ip of your machine and use it. That is why you cant find your server at the internet ip.
  13. T

Sound No music while playing custom maps?

The most mappers include music. But as it is in .ogg format it cant be downloaded as the maps, textures and meshes. You have to download the maps with the sounds from the internet and install them, if you want to have the music. http://www.thekillingcrew.com/download.php Has most of the...
  14. T

Server Server isn't showing on the list?

Have you used the "multihome" startparameter? If yes did you choose the lan ip or the external internet ip. If you have not used it, force the killing floor server to use the external ip. By not forcing it uses the ip of its network device and that is your lan ip.
  15. T

With linux you can run a script with cron every X minutes/hours that checks if the screen process is running and if not execute the startscript of your server. This script checks for a screen with the name "kf.one" and executes the startscript "kfstart" If you have other names you have to...
  16. T

Server Tool to automatically restart the server after crash? (Windows / Linux)

With linux you can run a script with cron every X minutes/hours that checks if the screen process is running and if not execute the startscript of your server. This script checks for a screen with the name "kf.one" and executes the startscript "kfstart" If you have other names you have to...
  17. T

Server Unable to connect to dedicated server

Or remove default.ini and the created one. Than just update the server and start it. now he should have the default values.
  18. T

Server Error when starting ucc-bin

have you loaded the 32 bit librarys as well as the 64 bit files? This guy with debian had also problems: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=33466
  19. T

Server KF Whitelist Mutator Suggestion List

My guys would love to use ACM. Always the same mapcycle will make it boring very fast. On our hl2 source based servers we use a similar plugin, to suprise the players with what is comming now.
  20. T

When I tried to compress a custom map as it is described in the windows thread, I encountered a few problems. First of all you have to use the ucc-bin instead of the ucc file. The second thing is to use / instead of \. The last thing is to add the "-nohomedir" variable. If you do not add it the...