• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [KJ]

Server Help me on Updating the server up to date

I'm sorry for my newbness, can someone please kindly tell me the procedure? Thanks.
  2. [KJ]

How to join the server by typing ip?

Just rented a server and I'm so newb to find this option. Please help me out...?!
  3. [KJ]

Where Can I Get This 2k4Menu.utx file?

I need that texture for playing some custom maps... Can any1 give me the download link for it?
  4. [KJ]

Server [Help] Please Teach Me How to Redirect Files Other than the Maps

It seems many good custom maps have their own custom textures, music, and system etc. And as you guys know, direct download from the server takes a quite long time to download such files; I know how to redirect only custom 'map' files by configuring .ini file but I still don't know how to...
  5. [KJ]

Server [Help] Setting & Starting Up Mutators without Web Admin Interface

I just started to rent out KF server and there's no Web Admin Interface pages for mutator set up but editing .ini section, like gameservers.com got. Is there a way to set up and start the server with mutators on? *I did put the mutators files in the server's system folder and edit .ini like this