• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

3D & Animation Custom Playermodels?

Yeah man, it does... I don't mind about "people having to download the model first, otherwise they wouldn't see you", but having to replace default models... dunno... and well, I'm a bit paranoid of my custom player model being copied, so I don't really have plans to publish it at all... I wish...
  2. S

So do I ;)
  3. S

Yeah, animations tell me the... animations name, but I'd need the base skeleton for them, otherwise I'd have to do them all from scratch... Although I could think about that already... I'd just need to know the player model scales (sizes), offsets and such.
  4. S

Maybe is caused due to non-skeleton compatibility or the models of the game requiring some special actions. That's why I'd like to know how to get the models for this game, and the base skeleton :P Do developers have planned on releasing one or give some help on this though?
  5. S

I'd just need the base skeleton of the characters, for animation compatibility and of course, know which sockets to add, etc. I hope player models not to be server side, otherwise it would suck. I know in UT2k4 you could use custom player model characters even if the server didn't have them...
  6. S

Can you Kung Fu?

Would love that... but I think the typical kick-boxing would be easier to make for the developers ;-)
  7. S

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to mod Killing Floor by adding your own custom player model characters or skins, and if so, if there will be any "how-to-import" or "doing-for" tutorials soon, because I love using this kind of custom content :) Thanks.