• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Sgt Jigglebelly

texture quality reduced even at maximum levels? unsure

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2718970 is there any legitimacy in the claims of this thread from the steam forums? now that i think of it and inspect some of the surfaces in the game it does seem like texture quality on a lot of things has been reduced, but i could just...
  2. Sgt Jigglebelly

can't get training achievements no matter how many times i complete :(

so the sp stuff must still be broken, at least to some degree? i've just played the basic training mission 3 times and can't get this achievement back after the reset if i reset all of my sp progress by deleting some local file, would that help? also, exactly which one(s) might i delete to do...
  3. Sgt Jigglebelly

'Thanks' thread to TWI!

Once again, TWI gives us more content - all of it very solid, adding lots of gameplay hours to an already awesome game - and for FREE. Let's put it this way - at a time where devs are jumping ship from PC, some even selling out on us (i.e. modern warfare 2, what FEAR 2 ended up being, valve and...
  4. Sgt Jigglebelly

timeline/season/scenario for HOS?

I checked the fact thread, the article, and a forum search and didn't find anything on this question specifically... but I was wondering what sort of time period in the Germans vs Soviets war front? also, will any of it take place during the snowy winter as well? the beginning campaign of COD2...
  5. Sgt Jigglebelly

music in custom maps... why not?

did a search, got nothing relative to this question under 'music', though i'm guessing it's probably been commented on at least to some extent in here somewhere, but... when are we going to get some custom music that comes with these maps? do they just not have that music trigger in them? do...
  6. Sgt Jigglebelly

Squad Team Jiggle's Killing Floor server and Steam group - for all, will play any!

Hey guys, I finally got my dedicated server up and running. Right now it's set for Normal-Long games at all stock maps. However, I'll change it on request if we get a group wanting to go for hard or suicidial, or play some customs or something. That being said... If you just want a server...
  7. Sgt Jigglebelly

Server 'server not responding', no one can join my serv, help?!

Hey guys, I'm wondering if you guys can help me with my server problem. All correct ports are forwarded, everything is set up correctly as far as I can tell, and I can join on my LAN. However, anyone that tries to join through internet, whether by the browser or by joining on me through steam...