• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Bolt Action for Squad Leaders

Now im verry well informed of which weapons were issued to Squad Leaders on either the German or Russian side but if I had the option I would pick a bolt action when playing a squad leader. Were they ever issued standard rifles? If so I suggest that be added to the game. Traditionally the...
  2. P

damage question

I was curious how much damage the soviet pistol round actually did. The PPSh and other russian SMGs fired a 7.62x25 round. Could it really take 3-4 shots to take out a target like in the game?
  3. P

Infantry Damage Effects

I was thinking that it would be a nice addition to have some permananent effects for when someone gets wounded. Theres times where I would be hit in the stomach, arms or even head and all that happens to me is my screen flashes red and thats that. I think it would a nice touch of realism, if...
  4. P

Two More Cents

I just noticed a couple mroe things that I thought should be addressed. Again, I appologize if they have already been suggested. 1. Maybe its just me but for me when playing "Practice", and when you select your team theres a little paragraph which states pretty much sums up your objective on...
  5. P

Tactics MP41 vs. MP40

I was just curious to the difference in-game with these two. I personally havent noticed anything other than appearance. Is there any difference?
  6. P

My two cents

I appologize if either of these has been suggested before, I did my best to search for them. 1) Make it possible to pick up fallen items that are stacked on top of each other. Right now, its very common for when a person dies, their grenades fall right on top of their pistol, making it...
  7. P

Movement - Strafing

Now in a lot of games, a common tactic would be to strafe back and fourth in order to dodge incomming bullets. I dont think this is realistic because one cant just stop and go a different direction when running. Its nearly impossible to keep stopping on one leg and jolt another direction. I was...