• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Level Design Easy Level Up Map

Do you think they will release higher levels in afew months time once everyone has level 5>?
  2. M

Level Design [WIP] KF-Castle

I agree
  3. M

It's a sad day when...

Probably one of the best posts iv read on these forums! We salute you sir! One thing though, you forgot to don your smoking jacket.
  4. M

Riot Shield

Hey That would be cheating!! A SIngle pistol round the side maybe! But not a bullpop!
  5. M

I <3 the MP5

I Love Carpet
  6. M

Riot Shield

Keeping with the Army and Police Theme: I think riot shields should be used, this would allow you to push back the enemy by walking into them and would allow the shield to take a certain amount of damage which would be indicated by a shiled meter on the hud. Would protect you from the Puke of...
  7. M

We need some kind of MG

Break out a Bren?! lol This is modern day era mate, the police or army will not use a Bren gun! lol I think riot shields should be used, this would allow you to push back the enemy and would allow you the shield to take a certain amount of damage which would be indicated by a shiled meter on...
  8. M

Tactics Manor

If you go to the stairs leading to the basement levels and put one guy welding that door at all times. When it gets to the latter stages, kit him up with a LAW for the FPs and just keep welding. Gets your welding points up by miles! Im lvl 3 support and nearly at 4 but have enough welding points...
  9. M

Level Design [WIP]KF-Hotel

Love the high ceilings. Keeps with the mood and time of the building. Well done mate.
  10. M

Tactics Constructive Welding

i know! and yet to people like you, me and alot of other people here on these forums, its quite simple!
  11. M

Killing Floor Update #2

Well done Trip Wire. 2 Updates in less that two weeks. I dont think i have ever seen a Dev Team work so hard! Shame you cant go to the pub and have a well deserved cold one as all the beer in America is crap!
  12. M

Squad Unpacked Gaming

If you fancy a game lads and want our password to our private server or if you play lots of cod4 and wanna be involved with us then please xfire Sammyr28 or go to www.unpk-clan.me.uk unpk| Are Sponsored by Gaming Deluxe.
  13. M

Offical New maps?

lol lol lol
  14. M

Offical New maps?

Some of the maps out there are awesome mate. Check out Hive and Prison. When you have tried them, beaten all of the maps on all levels, and got level 5 for everything, then turn around and say your bored. Its been less than a week mate and you are always wanting more maps! Go to any dev and ask...
  15. M

Tactics The patriarch

The above quote works a treat on London. Get into the fenced area. With the gate open. Wait for him to enter, then close the gate and weld!! Now youre locked in with him proceed to burn/riddle his body till he dies a painful death!
  16. M

Tactics Constructive Welding

:-) It just frustrates me that some people run off on their own purely to get the most kills and money, and dont think about the consequence that theyre having by not sticking with the other team.
  17. M

Tactics Effective Clone Killing

PS - The patriarch can be delt with easily on London. Go inside the fencing leaving the Fence open. When the patriarch comes in, Seal and weld the fence. Make sure 2 of you have flamers and the rest shottys. Then just go at him like hell!!! We managed to do this with 3 people still alive on...
  18. M

Tactics Effective Clone Killing

Flesh pounders can easily be dealt with. Get out in the open and get about 3 of you lobbing nades at it. Me and 2 friends took one out on Normal mode with 4 grenades and alot of shotgun damage on lvl 2 and 3. This took it out before it could do ANY damage at all. Rule of thumb being, when you...
  19. M

ZED Time and Money Bank.

Good ideas there mate.
  20. M

Support Items

This is good lads. This thread is alot different than the ones out there as its all based on support items rather than just guns. I love using the welder and that whole element of the support theme in KF. Bring a whole new meaning. Maybe a beacon that will alow anything withing the 20 metre...