• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Server Any update on Linux dedicated servers?

Hey all. We are pretty far into the EA cycles. Two content updates in, in fact. Now, I have a question lingering in my mind. Is there any progress on linux dedicated servers yet? Would love to shut down the windows VM's as they have no place on my hypervisor, but the things you do for love and...
  2. F

Server Quakecon KF listen servers

As you may know, Quakecon 2010 is right around the corner. Before we head over that way I want to make sure we can actually play Killing Floor. Quakecon is notorious of steam not working every year, and we want to make sure Killing Floor will work in offline mode running a listen server. Now...
  3. F

Server Vote on difficulty

Are there any mods out there that allow the players to vote on difficulty similar to Left 4 Dead?
  4. F

Server Having a serious problem after update!

Is anyone having the same issues when trying to launch their server? Here is the output from launching: f7lans@sc-001:~/testing$ sh launch.sh Starting server... Missing Class Class Editor.TransBuffer Browse...
  5. F

Server VAC Disabled even though it is enabled in launch

Is anyone having issues launching servers in linux with vac? My launch line: ./ucc-bin server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecure=true?MaxPlayers=$slots?AdminName=$adminuser?multihome=$serverip?AdminPassword=$adminpass -nohomedir Every time I try and launch it turns off VAC no...
  6. F

Server Linux dedicated server not changing maps

Is anyone else having trouble with their servers sticking at the "your squad is dead" screen? Seems like it just doesn't want to change maps.