• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

killing floor 2 latest update

....steam?
  2. F

Server Linux server support information

Its really not that hard... I guess some people get it and some people don't. May I ask, what issues were you having? There is probably some extensive documentation out there for whatever you are doing.
  3. F

Server Any update on Linux dedicated servers?

Shameless bump.
  4. F

Server Welcome Screen issues.

Our first thought was the issue was with SSL. We disabled the image but the MOTD still does not display.
  5. F

Server Welcome Screen issues.

Yeah, no luck for me either. Must be bugged maybe?
  6. F

Server Any update on Linux dedicated servers?

Hey all. We are pretty far into the EA cycles. Two content updates in, in fact. Now, I have a question lingering in my mind. Is there any progress on linux dedicated servers yet? Would love to shut down the windows VM's as they have no place on my hypervisor, but the things you do for love and...
  7. F

Server How will the new update work?

Looks like the files are password protected... https://steamdb.info/app/232130/depots/?branch=beta
  8. F

Server Quakecon KF listen servers

hrm So thats a "no, it wont work" or "hey, click the lan game box when you start your listen server". Little more information would be appreciated :)
  9. F

Server Quakecon KF listen servers

As you may know, Quakecon 2010 is right around the corner. Before we head over that way I want to make sure we can actually play Killing Floor. Quakecon is notorious of steam not working every year, and we want to make sure Killing Floor will work in offline mode running a listen server. Now...
  10. F

Fix your netcode!!

Sounds like someone needs some upnp love or ports opened up.
  11. F

Server Killing Floor server setup error

I am pretty sure this is the nature of the Unreal engine. It doesn't sleep like left4dead does. It still uses CPU even at idle.
  12. F

request: corpses doesn't disappear mut

Broken link.
  13. F

Server Vote on difficulty

bump!
  14. F

Server Vote on difficulty

Are there any mods out there that allow the players to vote on difficulty similar to Left 4 Dead?
  15. F

Server Having a serious problem after update!

Thanks for the fix guys!
  16. F

Thanks for looking into it.
  17. F

Tripwire, could you take a look at this? We are completely down over here.
  18. F

Are you running a linux server? Maybe thats the common thing here...
  19. F

Is anyone having the same issues when trying to launch their server? Here is the output from launching: f7lans@sc-001:~/testing$ sh launch.sh Starting server... Missing Class Class Editor.TransBuffer Browse...
  20. F

Server VAC Disabled even though it is enabled in launch

That did the trick. Thanks!