• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. X

music in custom maps... why not?

Most people get maps by downloading them from the server. The server will not send music files. A few of the maps that have been made have music, I see them when I grab the map myself, but the people I play with never hear them because they're downloading from my server. It IS possible to add...
  2. X

Tons of problems with the editor.

To delete objects, simply select them and then hit "Delete". Geometry and such will still appear in the 3D perspective until you have rebuilt. To make a window on a map as simple as this, the easiest way would just essentially make a small "hallway" between two cubes on the map. For a normal...
  3. X

Tons of problems with the editor.

To delete things, simple select whatever you wish to delete and then press the "Delete" key. For geometry and such you will need to rebuild. To make a wall, click "Cube" (or right-click and choose dimensions). Then either adjust the brush to look like what you want, and hit "Subtract" to...
  4. X

Code KF Mutator List

That did the trick. Was annoying having to start/stop dedicated server to test the stuff. Thanks.
  5. X

Code KF Mutator List

I was trying to throw together a mutator that would remove the corona effect from the end of the flashlights and could not get it appearing in the mutator list. I jumped back to the hello world example to figure out what I was doing wrong and can't get that to appear in the mutator list either...
  6. X

Code Any KF Specific things?

I was trying to make a mutator to remove the corona effect from the end of the flashlights, Couldn't get it to appear in the mutator list. I went back and ran through "Hello World" to refresh in case I had forgotten some things. I've got it listed in EditPackages in Killinglfoor.ini, Its...