• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Half-Dead

Half-Dead's Random Replacement Release Thread

Sup guys, With halloween around the corner I got the itch to do something KF related. Based on Handsome Dan's Hoodless Hunter for L4D2, Rerigged for KF and nakedified (different legs)! Looks pretty nice ingame I think. Currently client-side replacement for clots but feel free to do what you...
  2. Half-Dead

Dunno we'll see if i do more and i hope to release them soon.
  3. Half-Dead

Sup guys. Working on something reasonably small. Just a few changes to the zeds.
  4. Half-Dead

[Question] Changing Title Screen Images

1024x1024 I'm pretty sure and they're all centered on the images in case you were wondering. here's one i sized down as a reference.
  5. Half-Dead

[Question] Changing Title Screen Images

If you can get me some nice looking replacement pictures for the main menu i can probably do it for you.
  6. Half-Dead

[Client-Side] Classic Zeds Replacement

Yes hitboxes are the same but the models are in the same positions and about the same size so it shouldn't matter. I've had no problems.
  7. Half-Dead

[Client-Side] Classic Zeds Replacement

Ever since Killing Floor released I've missed the look of the old zeds. So i made a little replacement that changes them back. It's completely clientside (You can see it on any server but others can't unless they have it too) and works online! Had to get a little creative with the husk, hope...
  8. Half-Dead

Hey man, do what you need to do. I have no problem with it. :)
  9. Half-Dead

Did a quick little fix for Soldiers of Killing Floor to support the new player models. http://www.mediafire.com/?whgp8a2gcf8474b
  10. Half-Dead

Uploaded a fix for the MW Weapons. It seems that the gold weapon DLC broke them so I went ahead and got them working again. Should work with gold weapons. I fixed it for them but i can't test it since i don't have that DLC. Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?8upgkzrhyx0exlg
  11. Half-Dead

Burn baby burn
  12. Half-Dead

I'll be releasing both a clientside replacement and mutator version of the models. Also yes it's very possible to extract the CoD zombie models. You need to have the mod tools installed and this tool http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php/Call_of_Duty:_Tom_Xmodel_Utils
  13. Half-Dead

Yeah that's what i thought. With the whole acidic vomit. Also fleshpound. I put the glow in the masks eyes.
  14. Half-Dead

Have a bloat. Did some mix and matching for this one. I was gonna use the engineer zombie I was having trouble with it.
  15. Half-Dead

New Clot, Gorefast and Stalker, Updated Crawler (still needs some work though)
  16. Half-Dead

That'd be pretty awesome of you to do that. When I'm done with the models I'd love to learn how to make them mutators. Also gorefast. Meatier and veinier than ever!
  17. Half-Dead

I would love to also make these their own zeds but unfortunately i'm still pretty new to the unreal engine. I wouldn't even know where to start. If anyone would like to do it though once i release the models i'd be grateful.
  18. Half-Dead

Working on a zed replacement have the clot and crawler mostly done.
  19. Half-Dead

[Characters] Soldiers of Killing Floor - Replacement Pack

Soldiers of Killing Floor Updated to V.4. Includes all the new DLC and Ash Harding. Please report any bugs as i couldn't test the models i don't have DLC for and i'll fix them!