• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Pyros777

Our Killing Floor Lets Play

FYI KF Mod was released before Left 4 Dead, so calling it a clone of the latter would be incorrect. No complaints otherwise. Entertaining vid. :D
  2. Pyros777

Mod Release - KF Gun Game v. 0.50 Alpha

OMG. I'm having daydreams of GG-Berlin or GG-Warsaw now. :D
  3. Pyros777

New weapon codes.

Attached is a list of all the weapon pickups in the game. I would imagine the codes you're looking for are the same as these, but without word "pickup".
  4. Pyros777

Map White List Website With Screenshots

Wow just discovered this thread! Great job!
  5. Pyros777

Can a dev tell me?

Thank you for that comment. I hope you feel all warm and fuzzy inside now. So far I have yet to see anyone play effectively as an engineer on red october, and I'll bet it is because they have no idea what they're supposed to destroy, especially on the later objectives. This feature is...
  6. Pyros777

Can a dev tell me?

Sweet, thanks!
  7. Pyros777

Can a dev tell me?

Interesting, didnt know you could destroy hedgehogs! Perhaps it would be useful to add an indicator to the tactical display for items that are destructible by satchels?
  8. Pyros777

[Question] In b4 Reset - not working for me?

Open C:\Users\yourprofile\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Config\ROEngine.ini (or C:\Documents and Settings\yourprofile\My Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Config\ROEngine.ini) Press Ctrl+F, and look for "GameVersion=" Change whatever value you see there, probably 1.0.0.10...
  9. Pyros777

When you become Hero,....

Yes you get to select what weapon you want to use, but I believe the enemy weapon is selected by default.
  10. Pyros777

Anyone else waiting?

I keep trying to play because I've loved RO for so long, but due to the issues I keep encountering I am going to have to put the game on hold until: Server admins get their head out of you know where and stop running 64 player servers that bog down when full. Maybe the game is broken, but...
  11. Pyros777

Tripwire, do you plan on fixing this game?

Reassure the community or reassure you? They've already made it clear to everyone what they are doing. Here: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=71125
  12. Pyros777

Apartments - Is this a fair Tactic for the Russians?

Whenever I play german commander on Grain Elevator you'll usually find me hanging out near the ammo resupply at the gatehouse, occassionally running out to dump more and more smoke to cover the crossing for my team. Totally fair tactic in my book.
  13. Pyros777

RO1 maps you would like to recover for RO2?

I miss Jucha pretty bad. I almost ported it and Baksan Valley to Killing Floor the other day. lol
  14. Pyros777

Console Like Auto Recoil Control

Design decision I suppose. It could go either way. I think it is fair to assume that a soldier would not just loosely hold his weapon and allow it to go flying out of control due to recoil. Conversely, it is a realistic game and the player should feel as though all or most of their actions...
  15. Pyros777

Static MGs: why mouse lag?

I love the way the static MGs are implemented. You really get a sense of having to put your back into moving them around.
  16. Pyros777

Micro-Stutter solved

I havent had a chance to fully test it on maps where I've experienced stuttering, but everything is vastly smoother now. Definitely not placebo effect either. T1100 & HD6870
  17. Pyros777

I won't be buying this game anytime soon

If only everyone expressed their opinion in such a reasonable manner. Thanks for sharing and I'm sure the game will live up to your expectations before you know it.
  18. Pyros777

Deleting the config files gives a temporary improvment to performance

lol its a race then PUTZ :D
  19. Pyros777

Deleting the config files gives a temporary improvment to performance

Interesting. Can you please do something for us? 1) Delete your config files, configure everything the way you usually do, then quit the game and attach them to this thread. These should be your "good" config files. 2) Go back to your game, play until performance starts to suck, then...
  20. Pyros777

October 21st Update Changelog

I feel all warm and fuzzy right now. Thanks TWI.