• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

First impressions thread!

So far loving this game. The slow-mo in multiplayer is annoying, apart from the odd time it helps you. Stuck at work atm, but soo looking forward to returning for a true sesh and building up some lvl's in the different classes... just hope some of the servers and connectivity issues have been...
  2. N

First Impressions??

After getting annoyed with not being able to join anything... i finally found a server. Spend 30-45 mins on there. I reckon this game is good.... but still needs tweeking to get it to a good level. Very similar game to L4D.... Once all the niggles with connectivity are sorted, and you can...
  3. N

When does it start

Its validating my install... is it ready? earlier than the new clock said? Hope so!
  4. N

When does it start

Lol, this is begining to become quite entertaining. As are the steam forums... where's the popcorn and coke?
  5. N

When does it start

Clocks up to 3 hours.... May 15th over here. That is not fair, truely. Well, without any info on whats actually happening. Oh well. May as wekk wait up and play a tiny bit if its out before 1am.... uurrrggghhh.:(
  6. N

Let's try to pass time until release

Hmmm, those handcannons look goooood.
  7. N

Can you Kung Fu?

Real matial art? Capoeir, if you could use it...
  8. N

When does it start

They're not zombies, they're "clones that go wrong"....! :p lol, pretty much a way round this whole zombie craze with games atm. Triple post... man i'm bored.
  9. N

When does it start

I even got my Razer mamba and Destructor mousemat today and want to give them a warm welcome with a nice frag sesh. For the record, both are stunning products, exactly as reviews state. Love em... Now I just want to love Killing Floor... but its playing "hard to get". At 9.30 over here, its...
  10. N

When does it start

I'm not annoyed with these delays, it happens. Alot. Everywhere, with everything. I make small and big applications and webapps for all sorts of companies so if anything has gone wrong I can relate to it and tight deadlines.... I'm just slightly annoyed at the lack of info on the situation. I...
  11. N

A thank you all DEVs!!!

Another +1 from me! Although, I'm going mad waiting for it as its gone 9pm here and I have work tomorrow and wish to play tonight! But, as a software developer (unfortunately the boring business type!) I know all about unexpected crap that comes with deploying big projects. I'm just hoping its...