• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

Server WebAdmin FIXES!

I just tried it and it actually made it even worse. When I make changes it puts it with scrambled weird characters. What country are you in? Are you using Firefox or some other browser? Thanks!
  2. Z

Server High quality audio codec ingame

I think voice quality is TERRIBLE. Can barley hear what people are saying. I noticed most on my server just chat because of it even though they have mics. Once I setup a vent server people were using their mics again. :c)
  3. Z

Server When joining a game, why can you only enter an IP, and not a domain name?

Probably because the older UT engine just does not support it is my guess.
  4. Z

Server WebAdmin FIXES!

THANK YOU OP! This had me going crazy and main reason why I did not use WebAdmin. Now I will fully use it. :c)
  5. Z

Server Windows KF Dedicated Server Tutorial

Thanks for adding the console specific commands. Much better now. :c) Also, can you change that blue color for the titles? It is REALLY hard to see. Out of curiosity, when you are running two servers at once, are they running out of the same folder? I have mine using two different folders...
  6. Z

Server I don't have music in my server !

Make sure your server is up to date, as there was a fix for this. Just run the update tool again.
  7. Z

Server Two instances, only one shown

Make sure to change the WebAdmin port on the second server. If they conflict then you will get problems in my experience. Also, make sure to shut down both servers and update them as server files are at version 3 now. Should work fine after that. :c)
  8. Z

Server Dedicated Server not showing up for SOME people... help anyone?

I noticed that sometimes if the server is not up to date it won't show in the server list. Shutting down the server, updating the server and then starting server again fixes this almost instantly. At least for me. :c)
  9. Z

Server Base admin commands

Is the Idler time in seconds or minutes?
  10. Z

Server In Game Voice

Honestly, you aren't missing much. In-game voice is TERRIBLE. Can barley hear people. We are using a vent server and its so much better.
  11. Z

Server Admin Console Commands?

How do you change the server password in the server console on webadmin? I would like to avoid using actual WebAdmin since it keeps putting rectangles in the server name. I tried "GamePassword" to remove the password but did not work. I would like to do this on the fly when needed. Thanks!
  12. Z

Server how do you change a server's name?

Make sure to edit in Wordpad, as putting spaces in notepad gives you rectangles where spaces should be, does same thing on WebAdmin too. :c( At least for me.
  13. Z

Server Dedicated Server fails to show up in server list

Issue with Linksys in particular, you have to unplug power to router wait like 2 mins then plug it in. Then start server again and see if it works. Good Luck! P.S. You only need to forward port 7707 as UDP. Don't need to forward other ports at all.
  14. Z

Server Dedicated Server fails to show up in server list

Sometimes you have to wait up to like 10 minutes for it to update.
  15. Z

Server Two Servers on One Box?

Got it working! Thanks guys! I just created a new folder KF2, copied everything from original folder with the server files. Open KillingFloor.ini and changed default 7707 port to 7709, and the WebAdmin port to 8076. Forwarded port 7709 as UDP on router. Bingo!
  16. Z

Would I need to make a whole new folder with server files, or can two servers share the same folder? Right now it is C:\HLServer\KF. Would I just make another folder say KF2 and copy/paste everything from KF to that and just change main game port correct?
  17. Z

How can I host two servers on one box? I am using Windows 2008 Server Standard x64 if that helps. Box/bandwidth sufficient enough for two, probably even 3-4. Thanks!
  18. Z

Server VAC, Stats, etc.

Just to clarify, it should be bVACSecured=True in KillingFloor.ini? Edit: Yeah looks like it enabled VAC.
  19. Z

Server Upload speed to low for dedicated server?

You think I can host 2 servers just fine with 5Mbit up?
  20. Z

Server Dedicated Server Linux

You need to run the update tool again, since they released some files on the last second. hldsupdatetool -command update -game killingfloor -dir <install dir here> Then navigate to the /System folder and run the .bat as Mustang mentioned above. Edit: I just realized your on linux. I have no...