• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ®omano

KF2 My Dedicated Server Showed in LAN but not in Browser

Your rule seems totally wrong to me. If you use the default ports (that we see on the WAN side), then you need to forward these ports, to the same ports on your local PC, and not the port 80 on local PC. It can not work if you redirect all WANIP PORT to LOCALIP:80, redirect it to the same port...
  2. ®omano

Server Server Subscribe to SteamWorkshop

I don't own a KF2 server anymore as I can't have a working one for Workshop. How long is it now? I feel like it's been a year now.
  3. ®omano

Server Steam Workshop maps not downloading to servers

Hello!!! Can anyone at Tripwire sort this out at some point? I prophesied it, I said it will take more than 6 months to get fixed, if ever fixed. Your game is BROKEN, people can not make KF2 servers and add custom content, which is what makes this game alive nowadays. Hello!!! Does anybody...
  4. ®omano

Hope it doesn't take another 6 months. Basically KF 2 servers are broken since at least two months now (besides a Vanilla server, that works).
  5. ®omano

@Yoshiro is this being looked at? Will this be fixed soon?
  6. ®omano

KF2 Summer 2022 Hotfix Changelog

I already tried that initially by downloading them directly from steamcmd with the appiID 1007 or something like that, and you can see the file in KF2/linux64 is already to the proper version as well as the one in the root of KF2 server folder. The one in Binaries though might be the one not up...
  7. ®omano

I actually had issues on the previous update too, I don't know when issues started exactly. Currently on a freshly installed server I can't even have workshop items to download at all, log is empty of any relevant line. I'm at a loss. Maybe it is user error, at this point I'm lost I don't want...
  8. ®omano

Workshop for Linux servers seems broken. Investigating... After 8 items it stops downloading other workshop items. it says item state 8 in logs for the other workshop items. There is no workshop log file on Linux (why TWI?) so can't investigate more. It doesn't work. Will do more tests but seems...
  9. ®omano

Server Error launching a rising storm 2 server in linux using WINE

For the sake of getting things straight, it was probably the Minimal Ubuntu 18 image that was causing problem, now on Ubuntu 20 Minimal it works as it always had before (but still the error in log as above, but server work great anyway).
  10. ®omano

Server Steam workshop won't download my custom maps to the cache.

Contact your server provider maybe you have disk space limitation or other blockers from provider.
  11. ®omano

Linux support for Easy AntiCheat

Would be cool to have this game working on Linux. Latest Steam work on this seem to make it really possible at minimum work! Please do if you can.
  12. ®omano

PC Versus Mode Bug Report #1

LOL.. Nobody plays this game mode, nobody want resources spent in this game mode, and TWI staff already confirmed you that it's not gonna happen. If you want to play it, you'll have to play it as is.
  13. ®omano

PC Very old issue during game launch

Something changed recently, I can't tell since which patch as I'm not really playing anymore, but now the game instantly launches to the menu after the intro video that you can skip (or remove all together from the config file so it boots straight to main menu). So good job, maybe it is not...
  14. ®omano

BugSplat error every games

That's literally what I posted lol.
  15. ®omano

BugSplat error every games

https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/game-keeps-crashing-when-joining-a-server-after-i-disconnected-from-previous-one.2331860/#post-2332939 try this
  16. ®omano

PC Dedicated Server Problem with "Other Platform Player"

Apparently it takes more than a year to fix.
  17. ®omano

Chivalry 2 Launch Trailer and Pre-Load Information Are Now Available!

I should but I'm not. I guess you already gave them personal information to identify you.
  18. ®omano

Chivalry 2 Launch Trailer and Pre-Load Information Are Now Available!

Too bad Youtube is asking for my credit card information or a copy of my legal identity card to watch the video because of the age restriction, which none of them I will give them. You may think about uploading the video elsewhere. or not I don't care I watched it at the Playstation channel...
  19. ®omano

PC SteamPlay on Linux - Microphone Not Working

Unfortunately Linux support for Vivox doesn't mean that Vivox will work under Proton at all. A good example is EAC anti cheat, it has Linux support, for Linux NATIVE games. It doesn't work under Proton. The same would apply for Vivox. The only solution is in a fix in Proton to have Vivox work...