• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

KF German cut =Uncut

I bought it on release and have the uncut version, but i'd still be interested in knowing the exact differences! Can someone with a cut version maybe provide some screenshots?
  2. F

Beta Map KF-BreweryBeta

Yes, you're right, that's our custom map server (which already runs MosEisley and MosEisleyNight) :D I just installed your Beta2 and made a quick play test. That will really become one of my all time favorite maps, great quality like your last projects!:)
  3. F

Beta Map KF-BreweryBeta

I second that! Can't wait to load it onto the server after work! :)
  4. F

request: corpses doesn't disappear mut

Is there a chance to get dismembered body parts to stay as well? Currently only the body stays :(
  5. F

Zombie games NOT on a computer!

Will this support USB 3.0?
  6. F

An idea for KF

Yes, that would be a fine feature to have, but we'd need to have the set gamelength to be displayed as well then :rolleyes: Joining a game that is "just" in wave 4 will not make you happy if the game length is "Short" :p
  7. F

Final Map KF-TrailOfTheWoods Final Release!!!

I'm a bit confused, which one is the latest version now? The one in your last post or the one in your first post?
  8. F

Ah, I didn't know that, this is actually my first contact with servers based on the UT2k4 engine, thanks for explaining :)
  9. F

I enabled the mutator in the webadmin -> invisible ZEDs after that I added it to the command line as "?Mutator=INeedBodies.MutBodycount" -> invisible ZEDs I can see that the Mutator is loaded as the security check fails and perks are disabled. I'll try it with the serverpackages way now to...
  10. F

I have a few questions as well: 1.) I couldn't get it to work properly on a dedicated server, all ZEDs where completely invisible, dead and alive. Is it me or does it just not work? Tested on Linux and Windows KFDS. Anyone else has this problem? It works fine on Solo though. 2.) Would it be...
  11. F

Group of griefers...

I actually never noticed that we're invaded by griefers, but on the other hand I have a job and can't be on all day to look for it. You can add me to your steamfriends if you like and let me know once one or more of those kiddes cross your ways on one of our servers. Even though our forums...
  12. F

Favorite perk (Poll)

"Boomstick time!" / "Both Barrels for you, you Bastards!" :D
  13. F

Server SteamStats Security Check Failed [after latest HLDS update]

add it to the end of your hldsupdatetool command line for example on windows: hldsupdatetool -command update -game killingfloor -dir c:\KFServer -retry -verify_all on linux: ./steam -command update -game killingfloor -dir /home/user/KFServer -retry -verify_all
  14. F

Server SteamStats Security Check Failed [after latest HLDS update]

This happened to me once as well: I was updating my local test server when my connection timedout for a second and corrupted the update, after that a new update didn't do anything as the updatetool "thought" that I already have the latest files. You can an update with the switch...
  15. F

Server ServerAds - setup recurring text/admin messages!

I don't think so, I've looked for serverside and clientside settings and didn't find any variable that specified the time of displaying chat messages :(
  16. F

List Your Mapcycle/list...

I thought the topic title was "List Your Mapcycle" but now I have the feeling some poeple think it's "Argue about and criticize each other's mapcycle". I'm using the fixed number of 15 custom maps, constantly replacing maps when I find better quality maps and replacing older versions with new...
  17. F

List Your Mapcycle/list...

Running the Standard Maps ONLY on: 85.25.10.49:7107 - [The.WTF] Clan - Z.E.D. Butchery #1 (Easy+Long) 85.25.10.49:7207 - [The.WTF] Clan - Z.E.D. Butchery #2 (Normal+Long) 85.25.10.49:7307 - [The.WTF] Clan - Z.E.D. Butchery #3 (Hard+Long) 85.25.10.49:7407 - [The.WTF] Clan - Z.E.D. Butchery #4...
  18. F

Server ServerAds - setup recurring text/admin messages!

Did you try to use the webinterface that comes with the serverads mutator? I don't have any problems with editing the ini directly when the server is off though.
  19. F

Server Admin In-Game Commands

Unfortunately "listplayers" doesn't seem to work, but you can easily work around it: Enable KickVoting support in your KillingFloor.ini, login as admin, open the kickvote menu, right click on a player in the list and you'll have the ability to kick or kickban directly ;)
  20. F

Iceberg to publish Killing Floor in Europe

This is what is bugging me: Slap in the face of all Steam-Store users, or just a tactic to make the addicts buy it again as retail? :confused: