• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Server UAdminModV095b Setup

Well, if it's the same error as http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=31231 Then no doubt the answer is still the same as I reported 5 months ago. But as you said the error is 'breaks' then it could be something entirely new.
  2. D

Server Best Killing Floor Dedicated Server Reseller to order from?

I'd be guessing you're American, as you assume anyone replying should have already 'known', so with that in mind. I'd advise you to try or checkout www.hypernia.com they have offer two locations in the US for KF servers and few other locations around the rest of the world. 20 free vent/ts...
  3. D

Server Dedicated server not showing in server browser!

You can connect to either if your hosting the server from your place. Your server should be showing up in your LAN and Internet tab. If you join via the Internet Tab, Invites will work as your connecting to your external IP not your Internal (LAN) IP
  4. D

Server Directing my Server IP address and port to a subdomain of my registered domain?

Adding the A Record to your domain for the kf server ip should have done the trick, it will only make it easier to add to favorites though. You could use dyndns which provides free dns redirection, and with that you can redirect the gameserver IP directly to a free or existing domain you may...
  5. D

Server Server wont update

You have to make your changes to your ini before you start the server. Not while it is running. If you want to make changes while the server is running you have to do it though webadmin or ingame.
  6. D

Server Basic Listen Server information wanted

www.whatismyip.com or just type what is my ip into google. I'm not sure how to go about setting up a redirect for your listen server but if it's possible, I would assume it would be the same as a dedicated redirect which can be found on point 6. of this thread. EDIT: Oh, and that's a mighty...
  7. D

Server 6 players max?

If you can't search or find anything at all on these boards about it then this would be one of your only options.
  8. D

Mutator Perks LvL 6

Ohhh, this is tasty and will be delicious when served up with some versus. Nice work crono, that was pretty quick and will come in very handy.
  9. D

Server [ACM] Auto Change Maps 1.03 Mutator - Help w/ set-up

This mutator is still on the whitelist after the update. Thanks for bumping and keeping this thread alive ShadowE989, you have no desire to use, or plan to use this mutator and seem to forget that mutators are optional. Have a nice day. PS: Signatures are public, if you don't want people...
  10. D

Server Another Noob to hosting Server! SRY!

Try your ISP (Internet Service Provider). Most provide anywhere from 50MB to 1GB of hosting space for their clients with extremely DL fast speeds.
  11. D

Server Some achievements cannot be gotten in my server.

Some map related achievements rely on having 3 or more players on the server before they will be unlocked. All of the map achievements require you play on 10 waves (or long mode). I managed to snag straight rush last night on my server with a pack of randoms and a few explosives.
  12. D

Server web admin not showing all maps

After updating your server and restarting it, webadmin will show the new maps, scroll down if you can't see them. Add them into the cycle manually.
  13. D

achievements

It's just you, I managed to get most of my new weapon achievements rather quickly.
  14. D

Windows 7- Random disconnects

Sounds like your loosing either your network connection or your internet connection with your ISP. The problem and solution would lie in the reason or details about why or what is happening when you get disconnected. What? Timeouts? Or you have been disconnected? Check to see if you have an...
  15. D

Can't play through Hamachi anymore

Setup a dedicated server, you will all get better ping. It sounds like there's a lack of dedicated servers your area/region and the players around you would benefit from this. Or just keep doing the LAN hamatchi thing, just don't expect too much support as most of members/posters here would be...
  16. D

Berserker nerfed to uselessness

My zerker really liked this update, I had started using my katana in semi-auto mode before this weekend. Yes the zerkers have been nerfed, but not to uselessness, it's just not as much of a noob friendly class as it once was. Some of the new weapons pair nicely with the katana and zerker if...
  17. D

Server [ACM] Auto Change Maps 1.03 Mutator - Help w/ set-up

we think you should fix your server.... lol... it's offline.
  18. D

Final Map 2 Maps

What you want to do is update your server to run the beta by adding -beta kfwebwhitelist to the end of your hldsupdatetool cmd line. Doing so will enable you to have access to the beta whitelist, which as the Author pointed out has this map on it. And will allow perk progression and...
  19. D

killing floor maps

Okay, let me explain this to make it easier to understand. When you connect to a server, and you don't have the map it downloads the files required to a folder in your Killing Floor directory called cache, in that folder there is a cache.ini file that stores the filename and some other...