• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Punk'd Achivement bugged. any help?

That. I have realized that i completed that achivement but I never got the Steam punk Mr.Foster character. Anyone can help me?. Thanks. Just realized the game sees 116 achivements but steam says its 115.... this is confusing.
  2. T

Unscientific Pricing Poll - What would you pay for KF2?

Since you have admited you are the ones setting the prices. Can you tell me why you do the direct 1 dollar= 1 euro conversion in certain parts of the EU?. I fail to find the logic there. Specially since you charge more in the "poorer" countries. How comes?.
  3. T

Your Funniest Kill

The granary. Im the soviet TL. Battle has just started and im in the second floor, with a stv. Camping a window, just after i run out of ammo in that clip, i move back to reload, and just as i start to reload i hear something. Turn around and see a german with a k98 just 1 or 2 metters away...
  4. T

[Tuning] Crossfire support

So, amd releases a cap that makes the game runs as it should with crossfire on.... Are you aware you broke the support completly with the last patch?. I was getting cool fps after aplying that last cap, now after the patch, it runs worse than single card.. and worse than in the beta...
  5. T

Can devs enlighten regarding dual GPU

Its weird: AMD release the cap with red orchestra 2 support.. I go back to the game, getting nice performance for my system, almost no stutter, more graphical option on and much better performance. Getting up to 100 fps in certain parts (never saw something like that before). I play 2 days, then...
  6. T

Update Released - October 13

You forgot to tell us you also broke the Crossfire support with this update...Its nice seeing ati doing a Xfire profile for your game, just to be broke the next day by you guys...For once i was getting decent performance with your game, it lasted 2 days...Last patch made xfire support as good as...
  7. T

Stats Reset Coming

You fail to see that is not about the stats theirselves, but the advantages you get due all the farming, which makes the whole thing ....lame.
  8. T

Stats Reset Coming

Seriously?, 6 hours 6 months... so what's up with normal people?. Or people who will buy the game in like 1 or 2 years?. I guess i may max levels in maybe 4 years at that rate, thanks. Seems exactly what i though, the old game was designed for mature ppl. This is more focused to teenagers it...
  9. T

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

Come on, in RO2 you have magical bandages. Every soldier is an expert surgeon who can stop critical bleeding with just bandages, in 2 seconds.... and you say about the medic class being unrealistic? LOL.
  10. T

[Question] Have pavlovshouse been optimized lately?

Sad part is that they removed the details for a boost in performance, and i would say the maps run the same if not worse for me.... Nicely done.
  11. T

The honest thoughts of an RO:Ost vet

This is silly, they just had to add another "realism" mode with more sway and less sprint and few tweaks, tell me how hard is that?.
  12. T

The honest thoughts of an RO:Ost vet

Its that hard to understand that view comes zoomed out by default? and what you do when you "zoom it" its just correcting that "zoom out?".
  13. T

A loss for words...

Yes, and next paragraph he said he had a fx60 with a 8800 running at 50fps at his office hahaha. So funny
  14. T

Red Orchestra 2 Update Released - September 21

Main diference is that they work with their own engine tecnology. While tripwire uses an engine more used than a prostitute and manages to make it perform worse than crysis :)
  15. T

Regarding performance

what qualifies you to tell that Cliffs of dover programers arent as qualified?. Are you that ignorant? seriously?. Actually "those less qualified" guys you say are the guys doing the most complex games and many of them come from military grade sim industry... Dont compare cliffs of dover to...
  16. T

Regarding performance

My graphic card is not new, actually its almost 3 years old, but was the best graphic card you could get.. tell me another history please.
  17. T

Regarding performance

Come on man, you cant be serious posting this. First you tell us the game performs like this coz its pushing more shaders, more polys and more everything more than any else. And in the next paragraph you tell us that you have an ancient (yes, those CPUS are ancient) pc with a mediocre Graphic...
  18. T

Regarding performance

Its funny you say that when you guys have been saying that the game is gpu bound all this whole time... you can find your post about that with little research.
  19. T

Red Orchestra 2 Release - Final Thoughts From A Dev

Just add a key to remove the bayonet and im fine, and add a little penalty when you got it attached please. One of the good things of RO1 was the thrilling of hiding for a moment, while listening to the enemy, to put your bayo and rush. Those moments added a lot of inmersion I think. Salute.