• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Squad Blood Rush

erm silly? better give a full answer or just keep your thoughts for yourself.
  2. S

Squad Blood Rush

because the class is currently overpowered and due to the nade spam we have experienced and some other spamming, we decided to create this rule.
  3. S

Squad Blood Rush

Server Rules and Admin Adds Server Rules and Admin Adds Since noone is reading the Server rules i decided to post them, just to make sure everyone does read them. Server Rules: No Glitching & No Cheating Griefers, blockers, and such will be banned immediately !! No racist taunts or...
  4. S

Tactics Katana? Who needs it?

totally disagree, i am a berserker and a really good one if i may add. I would rather be a big help to teammates then most other perks. I dont think that crusad3r is feeling hindered by me in any way when i play with him :)
  5. S

Squad Blood Rush

Blood Rush Server Blood Rush Server After a longer periode of downtime, i am glad to announce that our server is now back online. Anyone who cares for a challenging game is invited to join :) greetz szr
  6. S

Tactics Katana? Who needs it?

Machete Guide Machete Guide Nice guide mate :) I dont use katana tho, its too easy and abit lame tbh. I prefer my axe or knife :)
  7. S

Squad Blood Rush

Blood Rush News Blood Rush News Some things happened since the last post. A new member joined our clan called Crusad3rMKII, we have also been friends with him since the mod version 2.0 and i would like to welcome him in our group :) Another important thing, that happened is, that we got a...
  8. S

Server Hide admin

ServerExt ServerExt hey guys, i installed the ServerExt Mod on my server and configured it after the infos on this link http://wiki.unrealadmin.org/ServerExt But when i connect to the server the server starts downloading the mod actually. Downloading ServerExtClientA.u Finished Download...
  9. S

Server Current Killing Floor Mutator White List

does the mutator take effect with the next update, or why is the FFrevenge mutator disabling the perks? And i even have to select the mutator after every mapchange, which is pretty annoying tbh :/ Would appreciate a reply to this. greetz szr
  10. S

Mutator: Mirror Friendly Fire

nice stuff, thx alot
  11. S

Server KF Whitelist Mutator Suggestion List

link has been fixed
  12. S

Server KF Whitelist Mutator Suggestion List

Mutator: FF Mirror Damage Mutator: FF Mirror Damage Hoi can you please whitelist this mutator so i can put it on my server. Link: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=34086 Its a mutator which mirrors the FF damage to the attacker. would greatly appreciate it greetz szr
  13. S

Very nice thank you, i am currently trying to get the mutator whitelisted.
  14. S

0o ....ahhh yeah what ever makes you happy
  15. S

word pal, totally agree I was making a suggestion here for ppl who would like to implement this mutator on their servers, so for those who dont like my idea, i can just say it once more.. YOU are not FORCED to JOIN those servers
  16. S

First off i am not coming from CSS but from games like UT and quake. Second one, i am in a clan already and those ppl play fine with FF on, its just about ppl joining our server, which often seem to have problems with FF. For example when someone is surrounded, they shoot 2 barels into the...
  17. S

Squad Blood Rush

Gameserver changed Gameserver changed The IP of our gameserver has been changed due to some provider problems. The old server is down and so i got a new one, for those who added it to their favourites list. The new server is up and running. See the banner below for the IP greetz szr
  18. S

Run away, shoot. Run, away, shoot.

How about renaming this game to "Crying Floor" :P
  19. S

well it is FF but mirrored against the attacker and not the attacked player. You could also call it a penalty or punishment, but what does it matter what its called though :)
  20. S

Thats why i am supporting my second idea, that the attacker will actually lose some HP but not the team mate beeing attacked, so actually FF is off but in fact it will take effect on the attacker. And those ppl you mentioned, will get an instant ban on my server.