• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Level Design KF-Unnamed v.00 (Beta Soon)

Map is looking good, can't wait to see it :)
  2. J

Level Design KF-PacMan

That is for a Redirect URL, in case you are a server owner
  3. J

Level Design [WIP] KF-Castle

Wow, looks pretty amazing. Hope to see a release soon :)
  4. J

Level Design Olde Tower

Is this the same version we tested on your server a few days ago? Ps. Did you fix the zombie pathing on that wave where we had to run back for ages xD?
  5. J

Level Design [WIP]KF-Hotel

Still dont see any screenshots...?
  6. J

Level Design Request - maps designed for more than 6 players

Although the game does officially only support 6 players, it is quite fun to change my server to around 30 slots for a map or two. A few maps that have bigger trader rooms/open trader rooms (like heresy, and arcade-action), would be awesome though
  7. J

Level Design classic zombie flick maps

The farmouse would indeed be awesome. Has anyone seen the short 5 part series "Dead Set"; It was a Big Brother Spoof, where the set was infected by zombies. I think that set would make an awesome map, theres lots of places for 1-way glass, weildable doors, and a balcony and stuff, its just...
  8. J

Level Design Map Packs...

People usually like to know exactly what they are downloading, but nevertheless, i have provided a list of maps in each pack a few posts up.
  9. J

Level Design Olde Tower

I thoroughly enjoyed platying this with you and cannot wait till the public beta
  10. J

Level Design Map Packs...

Pack 1: (101mb) LostContact StreetV2Beta Penumbra TheHiveV1 Pack 2: (12mb) Arcade-action-v2 Westlondonnight Prison Arcade-Shopping-centre-final
  11. J

Level Design The Hive

Wondering if theres any fix for the keyboard.u file failing steamauth, and thus disabling perks?
  12. J

Level Design Grid Lock map

I'd actually love to see this be made, but i think that the Gridlock version in Gears of War 2 is a lot better and would suit KF far more.
  13. J

Server default folder for downloaded maps?

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=31561
  14. J

Level Design The Hive

They keyboard.U file fails the security check
  15. J

Level Design The Hive

They keyboard.U file fails the security check apparently
  16. J

Server Map voting messed up

How do i remove kf-intro, and kf-menu from the map list in map voting?
  17. J

Server [REQUEST]Tutorial for a fast-dl Server, and how to remove 10kb/s limit

Thanks, I will try that and see if it works :) Edit: do i need to place the / at the end of the download link? or not?
  18. J

Level Design KF-Prison

Thanks a lot for this, it is on all 3 of my servers :)
  19. J

I did that but it doesnt seem to work Can someone make a kf specific one, and how to remove the 10kb/s limit? i set my download link to http://ipofmyfastdlserver/killingfloor/, and then uploaded the compresed maps to killingfloor/maps, should this work?
  20. J

Can someone make a tutorial on how to set up a fastdl link, and how to remove the 10kb/s cap limit?