• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Tagert

Server Linux Servers

I also have a linux server running. I wou
  2. Tagert

Bad looking textures on ultra

I'm having the same problem on ultra settings. Radeon 6870 and windows 7 64bit.
  3. Tagert

[Info] Game Crashing/Lagging on Serverbrowser

Here is a link to two log files: http://www.lern2play.se/ro2/Logs.zip The game crashed while loading the server browser list :o
  4. Tagert

Grindhouse Mapping Contest Winners

Congratulations ! :D
  5. Tagert

Sharp is overpowered.

Too much cowboying around with the large amount of magazines the M14EBR has at the moment. Reducing it would help I think :o
  6. Tagert

Firebug is in trouble

7. Tagert

Have the new weapons destroyed need for teamplay?

Yeah the cowboy sharpshooters always go down after wave 5 and ragequit :)
  8. Tagert

Killing Floor update released

Not to rain on your parade there skillshot, but I must say 1GB ram is pretty low by todays standards. Considering the game ate like 1.8GB ram sometimes before the latest patches I would say they have fixed the memory usage considerably. I got 6GB myself, and I'm not having any problems really :P
  9. Tagert

Your favourite in-game sound effects.

Two bloody great hand folds !
  10. Tagert

Killing Floor update released

ta very much :D
  11. Tagert

Little tiny patch just now or?

yeah servers needs updating as well, updating mine now
  12. Tagert

New Perks and weapons

I like the molotov weapon. Instead of grenades for the firebug it gets those instead or something :P
  13. Tagert

God f**** dam*

Uhm 1week and three days since the level up content patch got released :P And they have released another patch since that. Anyways, it sounds more like an overheating issue if it keeps occuring after 15min of playing. Are you having it in other games? Are you having it on only the doom2 map or...
  14. Tagert

Server Server Web Admin

It enables the webadmin server. I believe you can access it with the steam web browser (making it ingame). I don't know how though, think there's a thread about it somewhere.
  15. Tagert

Server kf-westlondon/bedlam, perks not levelling up

The latest word is that all stocks map are now whitelisted again. I've re-added the affected ones to my server as well :) http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=507824&postcount=62
  16. Tagert

Killing Floor Update Released

Ta very much :D
  17. Tagert

Yeah I've temporarily removed the maps from my servers map cycle that are affected by this.
  18. Tagert

Ah I see :)
  19. Tagert

shouldn't there be a message saying version mismatch or something then? :o
  20. Tagert

Remove scoreboard

Replace it with a point system instead, so medic can reap the advantages as well.