• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. pixel

3D & Animation Question about previewing player accessories in SDK

It could be a long way until good folk at Tripwire implement in-game cosmetic preview feature (of things you don't own yet), so i'm trying to do it in SDK. I've read the article https://tripwireinteractive.atlassia...+Test+Tutorial My questions: 1. How do i preview skeletal mesh cosmetics like...
  2. pixel

PC SDK: Characters on most item test maps are invisible

Category: SDK Reproducibility: Always Summary: On most item test maps from KFGame\BrewedPC\Maps\SDK\ skeletal meshes have their Skeletal Mesh property set to None Description: Open KFGame\BrewedPC\Maps\SDK\ItemTest_Ana.kfm The character is invisible Select Build > Build all Get a warning...
  3. pixel

Level Design "Asset Database Maintenance" nagging window at KF2 SDK startup

NO, GET OUT OF MY FAAAACE If every time you launch SDK you are getting this annoying window (even if you hit check now during previous launch 5 min ago) there is a way to turn it off. Open KFEditor.ini (usually in \Documents\my games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Config\), find [GameAssetDatabase]...
  4. pixel

PC Real time reflections create visual artifacts on Microwave gun scope

Category: 2d art, 3d art Reproducibility: Always Summary: Microwave gun scope have visual artifacts with real-time reflections enabled Description: Real-time reflections On: Real-time reflections Off: Online/Offline: Only tested offline. My specs are Windows 7-64bit i5 3570k GTX 770...
  5. pixel

Map preview image and map title for custom maps

When you choose a map to play all core maps are represented with preview images, while custom maps always use a placeholder picture. Core maps also use Title property to show map name ("Burning Paris"), while custom maps always ignore it and use filename instead ("KF-Whatever") Is there any way...
  6. pixel

Level Design Temporary disable zed spawn for map testing purposes

Is there a way to temporary disable zed spawn? I want to run around my map alone and check geometry, doors, etc without being distracted by zeds.
  7. pixel

Killing Floor + Nvidia Shadowplay

How is it working for you? For me KF is the only game that gets unstable FPS, twitching and even some artifacts in the output video file. Gigabyte GTX 770 2gb is my card. Killing Floor + Shadowplay problems - YouTube
  8. pixel

Original Killing Floor fate post KF2 release.

With End of the Line content update and Killing Floor 2 right around the corner, official KF development life-cycle is nearing it's end. Of course it will live on within the community (like RO), but i think it's safe to assume Tripwire won't make any new content for it. With this in mind i have...
  9. pixel

Guess which game is getting money bundle melee weapon?

Not Killing Floor :( *sob* It's a part of ongoing Payday 2 promotion where the game gets more content the more people would join the official game group.
  10. pixel

Font localization (Cyrillic specifically)

Hi guys! Some of you might know that support of Cyrillic characters in Killing Floor and Red Orchestra games is not great (These games share the same Russian fonts). Some of the upper case characters simply don't work. I did a little research and discovered that the problem is the font textures...
  11. pixel

Bio-Treats?

Is http://bio-treats.com/ registered just for the sole purpose of being shown in the trailer? Or something is coming? How bio-treats is connected to Horzine plot wise?
  12. pixel

KillingFloor lobby advertisements...

I'm OK with Killing Floor,RO and other TWI stuff being advertised in lobby. But now, behold, ad of some ****ty movie no one cares about: and of course it comes with sound. And I bought all Tripwire games and DLCs (except The Ball, because meh) and also three extra copies of KF for my friends...
  13. pixel

Beta Map KF-DeusEx

Map Name: KF-DeusEx Playable: Yes Release: Beta 1 (ETA 26.10.2010) Whitelist: Not yet Map Style: Wave based Map Size: 16MB All credits for initial level geometry and Deus Ex resources goes to Ion Storm Inc. (R.I.P) Info: This map is an adaptation of Paris level from Deus Ex. General map...
  14. pixel

Please help me remeber a map for KFmod !

There was a map for Killing Floor mod i liked, but i can't remember it's name. So there was an empty burned house with two floors and dark basement, a river nearby. Well, i drew a top-down plan, i hope someone will remember the map's name:
  15. pixel

How to disable film gain effect?

I'd like to disable film gain effect in spectator view, is it possible?
  16. pixel

Mutator Idea: Onscreen perk progress bar

The idea is pretty simple: Let player see info about his current perk progress in realtime.
  17. pixel

Who is Patriarch actually?

Mutated lead scientist responsible for the experiment?
  18. pixel

The game is out, i wonder where is SDK?

I don't see it under the tools tab in steam.