• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

Server Need some quick help - Adding map to server list

I just need help with this. I'm renting my server from Gameservers and I'm kinda balls with this unreal dedicated server. I'm just curious where I would put the map name so it is activated. I'm pretty sure I know where to put the map itself :)
  2. O

Server Anyway to turn off crawlers?

These things are just ridiculous. Is there a way to turn them off? I am absolutely fine with anything else but them. Also, are my stats going up still possible without them?
  3. O

Server No late joiners?

Yesterday my servers had worked perfect and allowed this but not today. It;s kinda whack. Anyone have ideas on which variable I need to change so it allows them again?
  4. O

GameServers are installing now.

Shouldn't be too much longer guys! This is quite exhilarating!
  5. O

Win a copy of Killing Floor!

I've got enough to steam gift one more copy of Killing Floor. What I'm looking for is a name for one of my servers. Seeing as I've preordered 2 servers for Killing Floor [[ Accidentally, but it's actually better off. ]] Whoever can come up with the coolest name before 12:00 AM eastern will not...
  6. O

Just bought 6 copies of the game for friends

Just thought that I'd share that I bought 6 copies for friends, and one for myself. Thought it was absolutely necessary to share my love with zombie games and sexeh ladies. Really though, looking forward to this game like mad. Can't wait to play at 2 AM eastern :D I'm hoping for massive...