• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Server Public KF Redirect server by ut-files.com

the redirect has not been working since yesterday. Has it been taken down? :(
  2. S

[Released] Hunting Rifle Beta

thank you very much for your help.
  3. S

Thank you also I cant seem to find any of these files in the downloads on the main post where do i get them IJCWeaponPack-BDRifle-WhiteV27.u IJCWeaponPack-BDRifle-WhiteV27.ucl IJCWeaponPack-WhiteV27.u
  4. S

anyone find out where these go?
  5. S

KF-WTFMut, betabees

great mut. gonna host it couple of days for anyone who wants to try it. 94.23.229.44:8207
  6. S

Server Best Killing Floor Dedicated Server Reseller to order from?

if your in europe check out www.roxservers.com 9 euros a month for 6 slots, good service too.
  7. S

Winners of Wave 1 Grindhouse Custom Map Contest

in my opinion if a mapper is good enough to get 3 of his maps into the top 10, he deserves to come 1st with all 3, instead of receiving duplicate prizes. also it would of allowed another 2 maps to have a chance in winning a prize. 3 maps is always better then one. Althougth waterworks has won...
  8. S

Beta Map Project Aretha (working name)

your server seems to be down. wow, i love this map best map i seen so far. my new favourite map. although i will wait for final before sticking it on my server, dont want to upload 340mb several times lol i could just imagine all the time and effect you guys put into this. well done and thank...
  9. S

Programs for creation of cards

if your talking about maps, use the KF SDK Tool that comes with the game. check under tools in steam.
  10. S

Versus Mode... You Filthy clot... Now Released

one of the files on the new version has jumped from 300kb to 20mb, so it takes a age to download as you cant redirect it either. can some one please send me the old version? i deleted mine.
  11. S

how do you attack as a clot?
  12. S

just played this on my server, this is awesome!!!! join us 88.191.102.207
  13. S

Your top 5 favorite maps!

KF-Hospital-V3 KF-SawnOfTheDead1-1 KF-MosEisleyNightXS KF-RefugeV2 KF-LilaPanic-V2
  14. S

KFNoDramaMut - Disable random ZED time

have you tried whitelisting this mut?
  15. S

Help with modified skins

those skins look awesome, great work filth, i am looking forward to the release. goodluck.
  16. S

Is this what wanted? To run over your Patriarch? Vehicles here...

its not a mutator, just load the maps that came with the mod.
  17. S

i wanted to know if i can only have one vehicle loaded with the map instead of six, and if i can reduce the speed of the vehicle because they are just too fast. instructions on how to do this would be nice.
  18. S

good job man. few questions. is it possible i can only load one vehicle of my choice? is it possible to slow down the speed of the vehicles? will this work on my dedicated server? thanks
  19. S

Beta Map KF-ClinicBeta

where do i put the "flashlightpickup" file?