• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Das Bose

Just on my way out..

Well, we ( myself and a few friends who I play online with regularly ) have decided to move on. Just thought I'd take this opportunity to laugh at how long the devs are taking to change some weapon, sway values and get them into the beta. In the 6 months since release Mekhazzio has done more...
  2. Das Bose

No firing outside of iron sights!??

Has anyone else noticed this server? They kick you if you fire out of iron sights :rolleyes::D I mean wtf is this game coming to?
  3. Das Bose

What's the point?

I'd like to ask the Devs/Mods a question. What is the point of any of us trying to keep up interest in this game, and attract more players if all they can see in your forums are the same whiny, entitled posts repeated over and over again and kept bumped up on the first page? The...
  4. Das Bose

The Support Forum.

Hi, The support forum is full of people with issues and the vast majority of posts remain completely unanswered. Stuttering = no reply, browser issues ( ongoing since before release ) = no reply, hit detection issues = no reply, continuing sound issues of all kinds = no reply, continuing stats...
  5. Das Bose

Beta Beast Server!?

Is there a dev or mod around with admin that can give the beta server a kick? There are a few of us who would love to get back to testing because it plays so much better than the current build, and there are the bricks of course :rolleyes::p Feel free to finish your lunch or whatever first...
  6. Das Bose

Next project..

Hey Twi, For your next game can you do something set in the future ( a week would do ) to finally put an end to this rivet counting and historical accuracy dribble that covers your forums? Thanks in advance.
  7. Das Bose

[Error] Weapon Stats

Only 2 of my weapons are levelling up. They are the Kar98 @ level 6 and the Mosin nagant @ level 7, neither of which I have used. I have a fair bit of time on semi auto rifles and smg's and none are levelling at all. All still at zero. Is this something you know about?
  8. Das Bose

Lockdown!?

Simple question, is this here to stay or not?
  9. Das Bose

The system specs sticky!

Hi, I just noticed the system specs sticky is still stating that the game is GPU bound and giving advice based on that. Now that the Devs have announced the game is in fact CPU bound I feel it would be a good idea to update the sticky to avoid confusion and the inevitable complaints.
  10. Das Bose

The game just updated again..

Just updated again, I assume this is the earlier patch reloaded?
  11. Das Bose

[Crash] App Hang / pc lock up

Since the last update to the beta and coninuing with the current release I am getting an application hang with ROGame.exe which locks my machine up with the sound humming, and requires a reset. The following info is from the windows event viewer for the two hangs I got last night, both on...
  12. Das Bose

No Day 1 Unlocks?

I don't appear to have the unlocked MKB42, AVT40 e.t.c., is this a known issue? Otherwise the game has behaved fine so far, having a blast :)
  13. Das Bose

Depth Of Field On or Off?

I am interested to see how many people play with Depth Of Field on as opposed to those who turn it off.
  14. Das Bose

Thanks Alan!

Wilsonam posted in a now closed thread I really appreciate the honesty ( and the entertainment in first half of TB's videos ) and it's incredibly refreshing to see the devs are far more open minded and realistic than some of the fanboys and definitely all of the haters :p After watching the...
  15. Das Bose

Quick question on suppression

I was watching one of the shaky cam videos and got to thinking about suppression. If I am proned next to a wall firing at the enemy, and a team mate was to set up his MG on the wall so he was firing over me, am I going to experience the suppression effect from the bullets coming out of my team...
  16. Das Bose

50 people need to check their email for NDA's

I just noticed the following tweet.. TripwireYoshiro Tripwire Interactive 50 people need to check their emails for NDA's. And those 50 already should know who they are. #RO2HOS 17...
  17. Das Bose

What hardware were the Gamescon clips running on?

As the title suggests I would be very interested to know what hardware the clips are running on :)
  18. Das Bose

OMG...Rising Storm expansion!

http://steamcommunity.com/games/RedOrchestra/announcements/detail/181447698564986930 This is incredible news :)
  19. Das Bose

Footage from Intel stand @ GDC?

I'm sure Ramm mentioned some footage that was being shown @ the GDC on Intel's stand, demonstrating the luxology tech in RO:HOS. Are we likely to get to see this at some point?