• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Das Bose

Alright, nothing against it, but, christian music?

The whole Christian audio thing fits in well with the made up fantasy creatures theme. I won't be playing this version.
  2. Das Bose

MKB42 was at Stalingrad!

First time I've checked these forums in quite a while. Thanks for reminding why I left in the first place :rolleyes: :IS2:
  3. Das Bose

Rising Storm first impressions

I mentioned it, and apparently I was exaggerating :rolleyes:
  4. Das Bose

Rising Storm Invitation Beta is live!

And when you have a key, what about everybody else? FWIW I've got two keys via this thread since around 5pm GMT ( one I gave away again, also in this thread ) and I have no script, and I wasn't hammering F5 either. Chill, go and find something else to do, live your life :rolleyes: I'm off to...
  5. Das Bose

They will no doubt be DEVastated.... Sorry I couldn't resist.
  6. Das Bose

You're welcome :cool:
  7. Das Bose

Can't decide who to give it to, so... P2GCZ-GQ04D-EJIMV :IS2: Enjoy, and remember to thank the glorious is2 :IS2:
  8. Das Bose

Why thankyou ;) I already have a key though, so the first person to PM me, who hasn't been whining in this thread, can have this new one :IS2:
  9. Das Bose

Tiger, Tiger burning bright once the smoke clears from my IS2 sight :IS2: /fail
  10. Das Bose

Friend got the last one in that list, he sounded quite happy on the phone :D
  11. Das Bose

Calah for a friend :cool:
  12. Das Bose

Not impressed, it's just RO2 with different weapons, teams and maps. The maps are better, more open and more intelligently designed, but the gameplay is just the same as RO2. I'll try it again in the open beta and see if anything has changed, but I'm not holding my breath :(
  13. Das Bose

Turning Foliage on Low... Cheap?

Imagine a game of paintball played in total darkness on a cloudy night, where both teams are made up of physically fit ( fast machines ) players, but one team has a couple of lardasses ( slow machines ) with night vision..... Not a perfect analogy, but close enough to highlight how cheap it...
  14. Das Bose

Does anybody actually want the progression system?

There is always someone better, and after all these years, listening to mouse clickers showing off is incredibly tiresome :rolleyes: Happy new year @ everyone else :IS2: Edit: Yes I know you were being sarcastic towards him....
  15. Das Bose

Does anybody actually want the progression system?

There is always someone better, and after all these years, reading about mouse clickers showing off is incredibly tiresome :rolleyes:
  16. Das Bose

Would you buy a DLC featuring maps from the Russian counter-offensive?

RO2 was grossly misadvertised, buggy, shallow and ultimately very dull and unrewarding. I won't be spending anymore money on it. I was just passing through today to see if there was any mention of RS, noticed this thread, and felt compelled to post. It still annoys me to this day that I was...
  17. Das Bose

When are we getting Half-Tracks?

So we get a very vague post that tells us nothing again. I hope you can see why people are pissed off. What are people going to get for the InB4Reset? They've waited roughly a year and have been told nothing. Also, I'm not going to delve into it but.. I chuckled when I read that. You are...
  18. Das Bose

When are we getting Half-Tracks?

This! Nothing new since the one new map, and now the devs are working on RS... One disappoinment after another, oh and Barashka was bad enough in RO1 with a wide selection of vehicles, here we have one tank per side and no new ones or troop transports anytime soon :rolleyes: Oh, and the devs...
  19. Das Bose

What We Are Up To - Barashka

In that case, consider my reply ^ on hold.
  20. Das Bose

What We Are Up To - Barashka

Ah thanks, then I'm not interested. I paid for a full product around a year ago and got roughly half of one. Until the rest arrives ( and I won't be holding my breath as the goalposts seem to be planted in quicksilver ) I'd rather iron my john thomas than throw anymore money in their general...