• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. joska

3D & Animation FemaleSoldier

yeah sorry about the nazi stuff i was working on an other game of my own. that has some sort of nazi style stuff :p.
  2. joska

know a good place where i can upload them and use them here? :p
  3. joska

Hi everyone i've made a female character for killing floor i used excisting mesh from the packages and recombined it and retextured it to make a new playable character :D http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/412/portraitq.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/508/ingamenz.jpg/ hope...
  4. joska

many ideese

it are ideas i know its much work but we have the time and they dont have to be made it are ideas you know :p only some ideas for the makers
  5. joska

many ideese

ther ideas and some more weapons would be nice gets boring still shooting with same and some more new zombies will make it more horror :p
  6. joska

many ideese

no its not a joke :mad:
  7. joska

many ideese

I play KF since the first beginning of the mod (ut2004) I am always moding the game for fun and made many ideese with my frends but, i`m not good enouf yet in editing so i hope you could work it out for the game not all but the kind that fit in :p zombies 1. (hellhound) I was thinking of some...
  8. joska

Weapon & Perk Suggestion

I can make a machinegun for kf I can make a machinegun for kf i can make a machinegun but i cant do all of your wishes because i`m pritty new to the script of unreal but i will get it done i think i will make it tomorow :D but the perk i cant i have been working on my one perk for 5 days now...
  9. joska

Weapon & Perk Suggestion

machine gun? machine gun? i like your idie but isnt it a bit weak? i think a machine gun can fire while walking only mis olmost all bullets to hit. and why slow firing a machine gun fire very fast? and 2 firing buttons could be nice 1 slow and has only 25% missing 2 very fast has 80% of...
  10. joska

Code custom perks file missed

i have made some custom perks:cool:. but i think that i have missed some files i have used KFMod.u made 2 perks with scripting (no crashes) add properties then i went to the killingfloor.ini add VeterancySkills=KFMod.Chanter VeterancySkills=KFMod.Hunter LoadedSkills=Class'KFmod.KFVetChanter'...
  11. joska

More guns later on?

my gun idies my gun idies could you make a sniperrife with good scope for long range! a windchester with a knife on the front so you can go over on melee a machine gun thet you can put down on the ground with much ammo some kind of small lingthing pistol thet has much damage much ammo but less...
  12. joska

Tripwire's $20,000 Killing Floor Grindhouse Mapping Contest

sign up for wave 2 map contest? sign up for wave 2 map contest? were can I sign up for wave 2 map contest? :( i have some great idies for my map :D and can i add some new weapons like machine Gun turret and skins too? or dont i have the right to do thet?