• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. PRAPOR

[Mutator request]Squad roles

I think for better teamplay we needed such mutator: So what then we playing as a squad leader - on the tactical screen (right side) we can see not only names of mates, but also their roles. For example: Lmg - light MG, Aslt - Assault class, Engn - Engineer, Rflm - Rifleman (Shutze or...
  2. PRAPOR

Houses of Stalingrad (nice resource for mappers)

http://царицын.рф/google/index.php I find this very interesting for history lovers. Very good site for those who want to look at the individual buildings of the city center of Stalingrad or going to make a map for RO2. To yet so far only in Russian. The developers have promised to add more...
  3. PRAPOR

ISU-152, launched!

During search operations in 2003, Ukraine, Golinkov village, Chernigov region staff research and production firm "Tanais" found a self-propelled gun ISU-152 "Beastkiller", which stood in the center of the village next to the village council, and, in many years, partly grown into the ground...
  4. PRAPOR

Joseph Beryle

Unique person. Joseph R. Beyrle (August 25, 1923 - December 12, 2004) is thought to be the only American soldier to have served with both the United States Army and the Soviet Army in World War II. Upon his enlistment, Beyrle chose to become a paratrooper, joining the 506th Parachute Infantry...
  5. PRAPOR

[Game] War Thunder

War Thunder is an MMO combat game dedicated to World War II military aviation, armored vehicles, and fleets from Gaijin Entertainment (creators Birds of Steel if you remember). And it is F2P.:IS2: Recently started global BETA, im playing since closed beta and really like it. The game has: -...
  6. PRAPOR

Beta Map [Map]TE-Bakovka

With the permission of Malinovskiy, as my english is bad, but his is even worse :) TE-Bakovka(Beta2) This map was planned by Malinovskiy as remake of original RO-Basovka map. Now it look some different, but it kept the spirit of the first one. There will be many close combat deep in trenches...
  7. PRAPOR

Turn up antialising

How to turn up antialising on Direct 3D? Оn Direct3D 9 its ok but i have some laggs. When I change to D3D in kilingfloor.ini ,but from options menu dissapear antialising. I want change to 4X. In driver properties i dont have antialising ( nVidia driver v. 266.58)
  8. PRAPOR

The memoirs of the Soviet veterans.

I wish to advise to read memoirs of the Soviet veterans оf the war. It is the Russian site, in Russian, but if in the top corner of a site change language on English you will find some articles translated into English. Not many, but awesome. Very interesting memoirs of eyewitnesses of those...