• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

[Game] Routine

Routine - Alpha Gameplay Trailer - YouTube Alpha gameplay of Routine, a non-linear horror game. Have to say the atmosphere looks really good, and I love the concept. Hopefully by the time this comes out, the HDVR/commercial version of Oculus Rift will be out as well, since they shooting for...
  2. Z

Steam gifting revision

http://steamunpowered.eu/valve-taking-action-against-gifts-from-usa-and-russia/ It doesn't affect me whatsoever, but I know quite a few of you chaps in Germany hate getting the censored versions of games. Figured a good discussion/heads up were in order.
  3. Z

[Game] Guild Wars 2

Everyone excited for the upcoming BWE? Any prepurchasers here and/or GW1 vets? Gonna be attempting to stream this BWE myself. Hoping to main a Sylvari Elementalist once retail hits (not sure what I'm going to run in BWE).
  4. Z

Major inconsistencies with damage

I'm doing my best to enjoy this game, but it seems almost every situation, especially in CQC, is bunged up with hundreds of mind boggling situations. Hit reg is hit or miss, bandaging and zig-zagging seem to grant neigh invulnerability, and the biggest "WTF" drawer, has to be the inconsistent...
  5. Z

Headsets/Audiophiles/Headphones

As much as I like my 5.1 surround set, I don't get that much use of it currently as I don't want to fight with room-mates over volumes. So in the next while I'd like to get myself a smashing pair of... something or others to snap snugly onto my melon for my PC. Mostly just video games and...
  6. Z

My only disappointment thus far

After reading up this morning on all the reasons for a crash, and tweaking the settings to get good frame-rates, I was ready for today. Nothing prepared me for the onslaught of fun, terror, immersion, and cold sweat this game brought forth. The sounds, the pace, the handling of weapons, it all...
  7. Z

Jimmy!

Since the man is quite the appropriate spokesperson for this forum, I stumbled upon this idea. Took over 9000 hours in photoshop. I've already posted this on a "less than reputable site" but enjoy nonetheless. I'm sure you guys will appreciate it a bit more. The way I see it, all First Person...
  8. Z

That's a nice Berserker you have there...

So, I have to say that monkey stare is absolutely terrifying. But, how about a real bit of horror? A stealth update making them unable to be stunlocked by Berserkers. Imagine the carnage, imagine the look of terror on people's faces as they draw in close, only to see how futile their efforts are.
  9. Z

Ammo sharing

Let's take the MG ammo concept and push it a bit farther, shall we? This is by all means not something I feel definitely needs to be in the game, but more to spark some ideas and discussion. -Instead of every soldier coming with an ammo belt for an MG to give, a soldier would have to visit a...
  10. Z

Huzzah!

I've never been happier. Here in Kelowna, British Columbia, PCBang has acquired Red Orchestra Ostfront for their Computers! Finally I can get my friends together who have yet to buy ROO to try it out for 2.25 an hour. I myself have already purchased my copy, and have enjoyed it for a thorough...
  11. Z

Hurrah

Okay, I tested this out on my Laptop, and it runs great. I can see why some said the PPSh rattles a bit too much via recoil, but the majority of this game is great. The pace is just right, as well. The Laptop can pump out some nice frame-rates too, though the map loading is still a little bad...
  12. Z

Finally, it's time.

I've just purchased and uploaded (onto a Computer for a brief moment) Red Orchestra Ostfront. By playing around with the settings myself, and working with everything, even on a horrendous system (Intel Pentium 4 2.2 GHz, 478 MB, 96 MB graphics card that has absolutely no pixel shading, no vertex...
  13. Z

Blargh

Excuse the strange thread title, but I'm going crazy. The game's out, and I don't have a credit card. Eesh. Moving along though, I'm curious concerning my current specs (don't worry, because of Oblivion I'm getting a wicked rig later). My Laptop is the following: Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz with...