• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

[Game] Battlefield Hardline

Probably because it looks like 99% of the assets were taken from the BF games lol.
  2. Z

[Speculation] Sprinting is in?

Don't forget "adasasaddads". At least, that's what most call them before they die.
  3. Z

[Game] New unreal tournament coming!?

It's a trade-off though, at least. Normally a company would just take all the earnings and run with it. At least now this gives modders a chance to not only make a bit of cash on the side doing what they love, but also potentially helps them go beyond simple mods and projects. Plus everyone...
  4. Z

[Game] New unreal tournament coming!?

-Open Source -Free -Mod marketplace -Forum/community interaction in order to see what everyone wants out of the new UT game Epic Games is almost hitting all the right notes perfectly.
  5. Z

Killing Floor 2 in Paris and the new gore system

Another game that not only lays a great foundation for the modding community, but also backed by a company that goes out of their way to reward their hard work and effort with ways to get their names out there and actual monetary reimbursements. It's nice to not only see the company grow at...
  6. Z

[Game] Out of Hell remake needs a good name

No "Out of Hell: Repercussions of Evil"? What a shame.
  7. Z

New guys,if you play as a Russian,DONT shoot this dude...

It's like Ostfront all those years ago. "Damnit, ROplayer!"
  8. Z

[Game] What's your most disappointing purchase of 2013

Amen on BF4. The inherent mechanics changes are an improvement over BF3, but the crashing, awful server infrastructure, slew of bugs and pisspoor patches, and constant bull**** from DICE is just too much to deal with.
  9. Z

[Game] DayZ.

Normally I'm one to sympathize with wanting more frame-rate, but it depends heavily on what game it is. A game like DayZ, ARMA 3, or RPGs don't need a fluid 60 FPS as much as they'd be appreciated. I'd say they're definitely playable at those frame-rates otherwise, but something far more...
  10. Z

Titanfall

Again, there's a difference between FUNDING a project, and being a publisher for a company while owning the rights to their products, IPs, etc. A funded project has a contractual obligation of paying off the loan with interest and a percentage of royalties, and of course to put the product on...
  11. Z

Titanfall

That one's simple, skill floor. The average player of Titanfall probably doesn't even know about Unreal Tournament or Quake, and a good majority of the ones that have probably think they're "stupid games" because it requires a higher skill level to be competent at. Still, I do find Titanfall...
  12. Z

[Game] DayZ.

Well it will never be like the early alpha days with people more than likely helping out, grouping up, and overall being only hostile to bandits unless being a bandit themselves (though at least identifiable). But right now it was better than my last mod experience where people would ALWAYS...
  13. Z

[Game] DayZ.

I was -really- hoping that third item was when you were going to start hacking away, cackling like a maniac. Still, nice to see other players helping out.
  14. Z

[Game] DayZ.

Honestly, after being delayed a year, I have no earthly idea what Rocket and his team has been doing, because it really doesn't show. Lots of the same bugs and glitches, really lacking in content, etc. I seriously doubt within the next year this game is going to be in a playable, ready state.
  15. Z

Future TWI games

I'd either like to see a new IP, or something along the lines of Killing Floor. It'd be too soon to release a new Red Orchestra game while it still has some support, and a new engine would likely cost them a fair bit (unless of course they start doing in house stuff).
  16. Z

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

It's been considerably improved gameplay wise, and the hit detection is much, MUCH better. Though I will admit the current optimizations are rather weak. Graphics settings don't seem to do jack to the frame-rate, and the stuttering even with the beta drivers can be irritating. Though at least...
  17. Z

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

It's too bad it doesn't have Freespace 2 ships on it though. I mean, at least the Sathanas and the GTVA Colossus.
  18. Z

Verdun

Looks like CoD on Valium.
  19. Z

Leading targets is awsome

Yes, it definitely depends on the server. I've had servers where my pings were 100 or so, and leading a shot from 50m requires me to lead almost 5 inches ahead. And then I've had servers where every shot I've fired acts like it should but with much higher ping. tl;dr Find a server you like...
  20. Z

Stabbing - now impossible?

Melee seems to be a mixed bag. Sometimes I get reliable insta-kills on stabs, sometimes not even charged ones. Then other times I'll sprint charge someone in the torso while they lay prone, get two more stabs into them before they shoot me dead, and they just bandage up.