• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Bej-Bej

[Crash] on apartments

The game crashed while I was playing on apartments. Windows 7 Professional 64 bit core2duo e8400 3.0GHz radeon hd3870x2 4 gigs of ram
  2. Bej-Bej

[Error] black textures at close distances when 'texture quality: lowest'

When texture quality is set to 'lowest' some of the game's textures become black when you get close to them.
  3. Bej-Bej

[Error] spacebar sends message on mapvote screen

When on the mapvote window, if you press submit and then try to type a chat message space bar will send the message. I don't think chat messages show either in the chat area. Reproducibility: Always Description: 1) Join a game 2) Bring up mapvote 3) hit 'submit' 4) type a message into the...
  4. Bej-Bej

Log Files

Sooo... I think, for some reason, that my log file has gotten cancer and is growing a tad bit too large. So, out of curiosity, do you have one? And if so, how big is yours? Now what was it that was said by she.
  5. Bej-Bej

Code Help needed with extending classes in a mutator

I'm trying to make a mutator that disables decapitation of specimens. I have already found in the KFMonster class a function called RemoveHead() which deals with aspects of removing a specimen head. What I have done is created a class called KFMonsterHack (seen below) which should do nothing...
  6. Bej-Bej

Beta Map kf-howb1

NOTE: This map was previously called kf-how. UPDATE: July 30, added new version. This will be the one that I submit for the contest. I will also get this version whitelisted. Map Name: kf-Downtown_derelict_2-7.rom Beta: 2.7 Playable: yes Description: Tight hallways and barricades litter this...
  7. Bej-Bej

Server is not responding

So I've created a dedicated server. When I try to connect via the LAN server browser I can join my game. The server also appears in the steam server browser. However when my friend or I try to join from the steam server browser we encounter a message that the server is not responding. I have...
  8. Bej-Bej

Voice Chat

I've come to appreciate voice chat from Left 4 Dead versus. UT2004 (and thus the killing Floor mod) has voice chat but from my experiences there was enough lag involved in transmitting the voice that it was unusable (by the time a message was received it was already irrelevant). The benefit of...