• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [UIT] Akame

Regular Suggestions with Tags and Links

It has been brought to my attention a few times now that because of the way some suggestions are worded, the new thread search function doesn't always pick up similar threads. For this reason, and for my personal reference when responding to regular suggestions, I wanted to compile a list of...
  2. [UIT] Akame

Donating Weapons

How are other people's experience with getting the donating tier 3 weapons achievement? I have yet to get a single one yet, and all of the other achievements work fine. It's a bit ambiguous as to what it considered a tier 3 weapon. SCAR, AA12, and EBR, clearly, but what about chainsaw (a...
  3. [UIT] Akame

Looking for KF-mod 2.51 (by Marco)

I'm looking for the Official Patch for Killing Floor mod -not the community patch- and all of the links people have posted previously are all dead. If someone could post an active link or upload it to filefront, it would be greatly appreciated.
  4. [UIT] Akame

Looking for KF-mod 2.51 (by Marco)

I'm looking for the Official Patch for Killing Floor mod -not the community patch- and all of the link people have posted previously are all dead. If someone could post an active link or upload it to filefront, it would be greatly appreciated.
  5. [UIT] Akame

Spec speed and damage

I would like to suggest a revamp of the specimens. As the game currently stands the largest portion of wipes occur because of a mob of specimens are not dealt with, gorefasts and crawlers being the worst offenders. Between scrake perma-stun and FP decaps, most specs are not an issue to deal...
  6. [UIT] Akame

Tactics My Rant about tactics

First (very few people seem to get this): you can change perks as many times as you want between rounds. Use this, if you have the time, to allow you to buy stuff at a reduced price (like cheaper vest for medic). Second: Start as berserker or medic on a map. They are the only classes (except or...