• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Improve ingame server broswer

wish there was a quick join button.
  2. S

suggestion: re-do patriarch voice

the voice, the look and everything else is 10 out of 10 for me. I don't know whats your problem.
  3. S

Medic Perk - Please give points!

it be quite easy to exploit the giving money for healing teammates. You could just get the last specimen to attack your teammate while you heal him for infinite amount of times. If you want money, just heal them when they are dangerously low and then continue shooting, that's not hard is it?
  4. S

my $.02

This game is absolutely perfect. It needs no changes. Clots, even though you can kill them pretty easy with a knife, they are only there to distract you from the other specimens.
  5. S

Lean

lean is a pretty stupid idea to me.
  6. S

Improve Flashlight

i think the flickering is added for dramatic effect. :P
  7. S

Option to mute character voices?

I notice everyone chooses the guy with the gas mask.. so that may be why his voice sounds so repetitive. 10 minutes of watching gameplay, and i already find that guy's voice annoying.
  8. S

In-game footage?

Yeah the footsteps sounds like its coming from walking tanks. I swear I hear a hydraulic piston releasing pressure mixed in there. The voice acting is good, but not great. I would just like to hear a little less of it..
  9. S

Option to mute character voices?

My problem with it is that when they yell "reloading!" every time they reload their weapons... It gets a little annoying. I get it every now and then, but its a bit ridiculous.
  10. S

KF Preloading!

I wish I could listen to the music files!
  11. S

The Bullpup is a family of guns...

im not a gun expert. But it looks like a SA80 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SA80
  12. S

dual Desert Eagles is bad idea

The 9mm tactical would probably shoot faster and have easier to come by ammunition over the hand-cannon.
  13. S

Dead Time (Not ZED time, DEAD time!)

Sounds interesting, but I think it would draw away with the fear factor of the game. Also about the furry thing, I dont really care much about it.
  14. S

Changing adding stuff!

I would hate having to pay more money for a game that I already paid for. Unless it's something like a story mode. Then that would make sense.
  15. S

Medal of Honor, or something like that

I agree with Hipocracy. I just supported this game by buying it and not just downloading it for free.