• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Introducing the Tripwire Interactive Wiki

Update Wiki for new tanks Update Wiki for new tanks When RO2 was originally released you guys made available key hit locations images for the 2 tanks ( http://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=RO2_Tanks ). Will similar images be released for the 2 new tanks Soviet T-70 and German...
  2. P

What We Are Up To - April 8th Edition

Rising Storm Achievements Rising Storm Achievements I just noticed the Rising Storm achievements are visible under the RO2 game. Very nice.
  3. P

Upcoming Patch 1.1.0.8 Changelog

"AI will no longer use cover/mantle positions near or occupied by the player" Thank you. I was tired of shooting friendly bots.
  4. P

Tactics How to knock tracks of tanks?

What's the best tactic to knock the tracks off a tank? Thanks.
  5. P

Stats and Achievements Broken?

Is something jacked up with stats and achievements now? After several matches I've been "awarded" achievements that I've already gotten long ago. More importantly weapon stats don't seem to be persisting. I've played on several ranked servers, gotten "level-up" in game, waited until the end...
  6. P

SP Achievements???

After many months of SP achievements not unlocking, it is *now* working for me. I was able to unlock all of the training and mission campaigns. I'm not sure if TW released a patch to fix the problem or not. So far its been radio silence on this topic.
  7. P

SP Achievements???

Problem still exists. Another bump...
  8. P

[Tuning] SP Chapter Achievements don't unlock if you "Exit" the mission summary screen

It doesn't matter whether I hit "Exit" or "Continue". The SP training missions and campaign missisions do not unlock for me.
  9. P

SP Achievements???

Another bump. After the most recent release, this problem still remains. I found some other posting that suggested clearing out the saved SP games. I did that, and completed the boot camp mission. Still nothing. What the hell? What can I do to help troubleshoot this problem to get it fixed???
  10. P

[Error] Achievement icons not showing up on achivement page

I have the same problem. It usually happens when first starting up RO2 and going into the profile stats. The icons all show up after playing a round or two and then going into the profile stats.
  11. P

SP Achievements???

Sadly that's not the case for everyone. I can not unlock any of the SP achievements (campaigns or training missions) despite completing them several times over.
  12. P

SP Achievements???

Another bump. Please fix the SP achievements once and for all. Thanks.
  13. P

SP Achievements???

Bump. Seriously guys. I know multiplayer is the priority, but you made 28 of the achievements specific to Single Player. The SP achievements are still not working correctly.
  14. P

SP Achievements???

So I saw the latest patch addressed the SP achievements not unlocking. I fired up Steam, it downloaded the 200+ MB patch, I fired up RO2, and ran through the Boot Camp training mission. I got to the end. It gave me the new review screen with the options to Exit or Continue. I clicked Exit...
  15. P

Single Player Achievements

When will the SP achievements be fixed? I cannot unlock any of the German, Russian, or Training achievements. I realize SP isn't a priority, but the SP ones account for a good number of achievements. What's going on?
  16. P

Some achivements not unlocking

Will the single player achievements ever be fixed???
  17. P

Not getting achivements.

And... another bump. I am having the same problem with the SP achievements. I had completed all German and Russian campaigns prior to the reset. Only the German campaigns achievements were unlocked. No Russian or training. After the reset I have not been able to unlock any German, Russian...
  18. P

[Error] Broken singleplayer achivements

SP Achievements broke as well SP Achievements broke as well I am having problems with the SP achievements as well. They are not unlocking. Prior to the "reset" I was able to unlock the German campaigns, but none of the Russian campaigns unlocked, and none of the training missions unlocked...
  19. P

The formal Tripwire announcement:

The idea is they will have a longer shelf life in the stores. The car manufacturers do the same thing. The 2010 models will be available shortly (in 2009). It's all about the marketing.
  20. P

The formal Tripwire announcement:

June 2009 issue? You sure? I've had the US June 2009 issue for a few weeks and it's not in there. Perhaps its the July issue.